What is your everyday carry light?

patryk79

Newly Enlightened
Olight T20 (old version) on belt/in pocket.... LumaPower LM31 in backpack..... SureFire G2 Nitrolon with CZ 75BD next to bed ;)...

The T20 I use on a daily basis and I freaking love it.... Everyone that sees the power of that little baby is impressed....

djblank87

Enlightened
Barn Burner............:crackup: sorry I had to. ;)

Ok, really though I have been EDC'ing either my SF L4 and then rotating that with the A2 collection.

Lichtschalter

Newly Enlightened
I EDC my NovaTac 120P. It fits my watch pocket pefectly, is very versatile and has enough power for all my EDC needs.

I used to EDC my L2T Nekomane, which was a bit slimmer, but I now keep it in the glove box, for I really like the ultra-low setting of the 120P for some EDC situations.

quokked

Enlightened
E2d with TL-3 on the belt,
Someone tried to pull it out of my holster this afternoon,
gave him a quick flash with it in a office under fluro lighting and
he was selling spots for like 5 minutes.

A2-Bk in my Bag for backup.
:candle:

AzGB

Enlightened
Milky L1 smoothie, and Titan on my keys. Occasionally, I swap the ML1 for either my Milky L2 or my McLux PD-S.

Hey, no sense in having these lights if I'm not going to use 'em. ;)

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry my Novatac 120P clipped in my watch pocket. I carry my LOD CE on my key chain. I also carry one or two of my Surefires - E1E, E2E, or Milky L1.

Rob

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast
P1D-CE (P4) on my keys. P1D-CE Premium Q5 in a belt holster. Soon to holster-carry a L1T V2.0 powered by Eneloops.

Every working day carry, I have my rucksack. Contained within that is a Mag 2D ROP powered by Eneloops

Tachikoma

Enlightened
L0DCE on my keychain and P1DQ5 hanging from the back of my trousers, sometimes also a P3DCE in belt holster.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm currently EDC-ing this DX Cree. Since it has no low mode I added this QCG tiny-light on my keychain for my low light and long battery life needs.

I don't much like carrying two flashlights around, though, so I'm about to replace them both with either the NiteCore Defender Infinity or this MTE rebel flashlight. I should receive both soon (hopefully), then I'll do a careful evaluation, keep one and sell (or give out in case of the MTE) the other.

Last edited:

Ritch

Enlightened
NovaTac EDC 120P in rotation with Fenix P1D CE Q2 + Leef Body, backup is always an Arc AAA-P, either a CS or the newer DS.

Latest posts