SF 6PL at Lowes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Don't forget that the Lowes $10 off project starter card applies to this item! Yep... a $55 G2L!
TAKE THAT SUREFIRE PRICING POLICY!!!!!!!!!!!!

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys is Lowe's more upscale then Home Depot, sort of like Kohl's is more upscale then Walmart? It sure sounds like it by their light selection.

Valpo Hawkeye

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys is Lowe's more upscale then Home Depot, sort of like Kohl's is more upscale then Walmart? It sure sounds like it by their light selection.

No, just different. HD has a different sales philosophy than Lowe's, but the two are very similar. I prefer HD myself. Of course, I also work for them!

da.gee

Enlightened
$65 is standard pricing on G2L and $85 for 6PL. Not getting the bargain here. Are you sure it wasn't a 6P for $64? If so, not a great deal since they are usually $59.

davidt

Enlightened
Recently bought a pair of cr123 energizer brand at lowes for $5.37. I thought it was strange the single package of cr123s was around $6.50.

Oh yeah the lowes near my house just got g2l :twothumbs; at least according to the lowes website.

KEN TYE

Newly Enlightened
has anybody tried a 18650 in the G2L ? , what LED is in it? they claim 80 lum. I just bought a ASP triad while my U2 was in the shop . the only li ions it will run on are the RCR123, its half brightness on 3.7 cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.