Wanted: Flashlight Expert For Paid Consulting

flashlightz.com

Newly Enlightened
We are looking for a flashlight expert/fanatic to assist us with our ecommerce site, www.flashlightz.com. In addition to being a true flashlight enthusiast, you should also possess the following:
  • Strong computer skills and broadband internet access
  • Strong business knowledge and understanding (from supply to retail)
  • Independant worker with strong work ethic
A specific job description is not yet available, as the job will be tailored to fit the candidate's skillset and abilities. Relocation is not necessary; most work will be done online, or by email/phone. More details about this opportunity are available on request from [email protected].

Our company, ntsupply.com, was the 4th fastest growing US ecommerce company in 2006 (as ranked by Internet Retailer magazine), and was the fastest growing privately-held company in Indiana in 2007 (as ranked by the Indianapolis Business Journal). We are looking for an individual who wants to turn their passion for flashlights into a long-term job opportunity with one of the fastest growing online retailers in the US.

Last edited:

Greta

Flashaholic
This thread is not SPAM. This thread and post have my approval.

Thanks to all who reported it though. We do appreciate your help in trying to keep up on the REAL SPAM... :thumbsup:

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
There are lots of "experts" on CPF and several member names come to mind, what kind of expertise are you looking for? LED, incan., HID, Fluorescent, drivers, etc? Be specific.

AlexGT

flashlightz.com

Newly Enlightened
There are lots of "experts" on CPF and several member names come to mind, what kind of expertise are you looking for? LED, incan., HID, Fluorescent, drivers, etc? Be specific.

AlexGT

Well, we don't have a super-specific set of goals yet. We're looking for someone who is first and foremost enthusiastic about flashlights (technical expertise isn't as important as the passion). Some of the things we know we're looking for are:
  • Someone who watches the industry, and can keep us abreast of new technologies/models
  • Someone who can provide in-depth editorial about the flashlights we offer (kind of like product reviews, but more from a practicality & usability POV instead of a purely scientific POV - although technical reviews are also very good info)
  • Someone who can work to source new products (i.e. locate dealers)
  • Someone who can "test drive" new flashlights & technology and provide feedback to our customers via the website
  • Someone who has the know-how to fill in the gaps in our product offering (we want to cover a very broad range of products, from low-end to high-end to DIY)
Anyone can copy/paste product info from a manufacturer's site, but we're looking to add the kind of in-depth product knowledge that can only come from someone who has lots of experience with flashlights.

We've already received a few inquiries, and we're looking to get several more before we start to respond on an individual basis.

Again, I want to thank you in advance for your interest, and thanks to CPF for allowing me this opportunity.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Gee . . . .

I was kinda' interested,

until i read the "strong work ethic" blurb.

Is that part negotiable ? :grin2:

Oh, and welcome to CandlePowerForums !

:welcome:
_