Schulzendorf LED Lights

Ralf

Enlightened
Has anybody some information about the Schulzendorf
Alpha1 (7 LED) or Gamma 1 (LS1). I can only find something
at the page of the reseller globetrotter.de and a review
of a fellow cpf member. But there seems to be no information from the company itself. I'd like to know more about the insights and how these lights compare to arcs, sf etc ...

cheers
ralf

Kiessling

Flashaholic
you will not find anything about the company, and you are not the first one to try /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif
I think globetrotter has some kind of strange deal with Schulzendorf and even after 3 e-mails requesting a contact address they still denied my request! but they said that they would forward my questions to Schulzendorf and that I should receive an answer in 2-3 weeks.
as I said in the other thread I will post a complete review of the Schulzendorf lights then with the completed info.
Until now the only information we got is in that short reviw in the other Schulzendorf thread ...

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB3&Number=193818&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

stay tuned !

bernhard

Ralf

Enlightened
Bernhard,

I read your review at globetrotter already and thought
uh there is just another german cpf member buying at globetrotter :)

About the Schulzendorf, I'd like to see more german
flashlights which could compare to ARC or SF, but if I think about the old vartas still sold ...

Cheers Ralf

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Ralf, I hope you didn't mean to say anything against my old Varta, hm?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
the only top notch German lights seem to be the Schulzendorfs so far, but there are only two of them made by a small company we do not even know ...
I really hope that they answer my questions though!
bernhard