I have found the light!!!!

mr45acp2u

Newly Enlightened
I have found the light, it was bright. It was white. It was LED. I have been a long time incan man and have just started looking into the LED lights.

My first LED drop-in arrived on Saturday. I put in my G2Z while sitting in the breifing room with the squad. They had a pretty good laugh when I blinded myself with it. That night I was like a kid with a new toy. After dark the light came out on every call I went on.

I was illuminating the trees on the other side of the park. Lighting up areas that were before untouched with an incan bulb. Every once and a while some one would get brave and try their light at a distance mine had just been. While they were lighting it up, I would light it up again and their light would disappear.:mecry:Lots of people ended the night with some light envy.

I have a few builds planned to upgrade a few of the old mag lights around the house.

I have just ordered a second upgrade for the same light. I guess that means I will need another body and head to go with the extra tail cap and bulb I have.:D

Lights are nearly as adictive as my first hobby, but a whole lot cheaper. But I still like the things that go bang!

mr45acp2u, out for now

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lights are nearly as adictive as my first hobby, but a whole lot cheaper.
What..... lights addictive? Naaa. :D Cheaper?....... oh, you haven't found the custom section yet! :laughing:

I'm glad you are diggin your new LED drop-in..... nothing like breathing new life into an old light!

turan8

Newly Enlightened
I have found the light, it was bright. It was white. It was LED. I have been a long time incan man and have just started looking into the LED lights.

My first LED drop-in arrived on Saturday. I put in my G2Z while sitting in the breifing room with the squad. They had a pretty good laugh when I blinded myself with it. That night I was like a kid with a new toy. After dark the light came out on every call I went on.

I was illuminating the trees on the other side of the park. Lighting up areas that were before untouched with an incan bulb. Every once and a while some one would get brave and try their light at a distance mine had just been. While they were lighting it up, I would light it up again and their light would disappear.:mecry:Lots of people ended the night with some light envy.

I have a few builds planned to upgrade a few of the old mag lights around the house.

I have just ordered a second upgrade for the same light. I guess that means I will need another body and head to go with the extra tail cap and bulb I have.:D

Lights are nearly as adictive as my first hobby, but a whole lot cheaper. But I still like the things that go bang!

mr45acp2u, out for now

Which particular LED drop-in are you using?

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was illuminating the trees on the other side of the park. Lighting up areas that were before untouched with an incan bulb.

I love LEDs and I think they're tremendously useful, practical things. My EDC is a Surefire U2, L4, and E1e/KL1, all of them are LED.

But wait till you start discovering the joy of overdriven incan rigs.. oh boy.

Some say the ROP is the gateway to a hotwire addiction, others have gone down the path and come up with 100-watt custom creations that literally turn night into day.

There is a lot to love about LEDs, and high-end incans. Just your wallet wait.. :D

And then you discover HID's can throw like you wouldn't believe......

Run, run, run away while you can! :D or just cut up your credit cards.. WELCOME TO THE ADDICTION!! :welcome:

Latest posts