Has anyone ordered the new LP M1 SE Q5?

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw this post by MattK (Batteryjunction) in the Dealer's section of the Marketplace forum:
[SIZE=+2]HOT[/SIZE]

theshorelinemarket_1976_7331181

Special Edition LumaPower LumaHunter M1 Tactical LED flashlight w. Q5 LED ~205 lumens

IN STOCK AND SHIPPING NOW!

It looks pretty cool in black...and I am a sucker for Q5 lights... I think I might pull the trigger tomorrow. I was just wondering if anyone else allready had one?

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I am wavering... no one has mentioned having one of these. No beamshots anywhere...no runtimes. I might wait a while and see if any of these pop up with so many great lights popping up everywhere.

bluecrow76

Enlightened
I'm waiting for some Q5 beamshots as well. I didn't do the Rebel upgrade from my M1-T, but my dad was in the market for a light (actually he was jealous of all mine!) and he ended up getting the M1-R. It does put out more light than the M1-T (I believe it has a P4 Cree), but it wasn't that much of a difference for me to warrant another purchase. I have done some Q5 mods though and I'm willing to bet there will be a significant difference in output. I've been contemplating rebuilding my M1-XRE with a Q5 and a driver that will take it to 1.2A.

NA8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could be all the potential buyers bought the Rebel 100 version the last month or two. It was a big step up in performance and probably shook all the apples off the tree.

Last edited:

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have ZERO willpower to resist new flashlights. I just ordered the Q5'd M1. I think with the Holiday, it will be here on Monday. I will take some photos and do a review.