• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo "Spice of life" PD *SPF*

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Here's one you won't find anywhere else. They say variety is the spice of life, and this PD certainly brings the spice! This lad was sent to the mad scientist modamag. First we have the rich HAIII job. Its almost more rootbeer brown than normal greenish HAIII. A flawless ano job, really slick.

pd1.jpg

Check out the beautiful clip, which was given an AlTiN, making it change from a deep grey to a slight purple cast. As per Modamag, it's now more robust than the Ti was on its own.

pd2.jpg

Ti bezel was given the TiCn treatment, for a durable / brilliant gold.
I modded this guy to a Seoul P4, properly shimmed and whatnot for a nice smooth Mcg beam. Led is centered, just shot that at a funny angle.

pd3.jpg

Even the piston got some love! Fully polished and then given a bath of gold. The process worked well, but left little speckles which may wear off over time. Honestly once you pocket carry this, any dust around the piston will obsure the specks anyways. Ice blue trit to change things up a bit. Epoxy was done as best I could, isnt 100% perfect, but protects the trit entirely.

pd4.jpg

Left the screws stock, for a nice contrast. Could easily be heat colored to gold. (in fact if you'd prefer gold colored ti screws, I'll do that for you before I send it out).

pd5.jpg

Ice blue trit fresh from B@rt.

Overall a very different PD. It has been pimped to the max. All sorts of coatings, current led, ready for shelf detail or to be carried everyday. The threads are smoother now than they were upon arrival from the island. Uncarried since the transformation.

Asking $400 ***SPF*** plus $8 shipping and handling. First to say I'll take it gets it. Then PM me for paypal info. Insurance extra. Payable by Paypal only (I really need these funds asap). CC based paypal please add 3%.

Prefer to ship CONUS but international members with good reputations here on cpf are welcome, and we can figure out what shipping would run for you.

Last edited:

Codeman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo "Spice of life" PD

Great snag, Brightboy1!

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo "Spice of life" PD

Thanks for the positive affirmation Codeman.

I really want a Ti PD-S to go with my other Ti McGizmo lights, but couldn't pass this one up - it was way too cool to pass up.

:help: I think I have McGizmophiliosis, which is going to leave me :broke: if I don't get it under control.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very classy looking, I love the black and gold combo, a golden clip would have been a nice touch too.

WTH

Newly Enlightened
Wow, sweet looking light, good job on the customization!

Brightboy1

Newly Enlightened
Got it today! :wow: Thanks Stillphoto. A one of a kind PD which will probably become my edc light.