Space Needle!

milwaukeeblues

Newly Enlightened
Well, the space needle walked in about ten minutes ago, and I can already tell that this will be one of my very favorite lights. Beautiful white beam, long throw, feels great in hand, just great.

Charlie, is it safe to focus this light? I remember your warning about focusing the nexneedle.

Best,

Peter

ufokillerz

Enlightened
damn the post office likes to route my packages to my moms work place, damn mail man knows my mom. If you have yours, that means mines will be here today also =)

ledlurker

Enlightened
Oh yea, got mine yesterday. Already smothered Charlie with emails of praise.

The short story:
blows away my Legend LX (you can barely tell the LX is on when both lights are pointing at the same target

brighter than my mag 4c with 4 cell xenon although the xenon has a tighter throw. The side emmiters still waste a lot of precious photons with the side spill.

Its a keeper

ufokillerz

Enlightened
its here =), and it appears to be pretty safe to focus the light, can someone tell me what guage wires mr bulk used? i got the feeling i've been using some wire thats too thick (18guage?) Mr bulks wire looks thinner then (24guage) to me..

lightbulb

Newly Enlightened
The space needle is an awesome light. Well worth the money. The mag 2C is a perfect donor, small and well balanced. The light is very bright and white, makes the light from an LSH-P appear dull in comparison.

chr00t

Newly Enlightened
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif I got space needle too. It's awesome so whitest bright. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
Would it be too late for me to get a Space Needle???

That would be if I were allowed to buy one that is... (this time the question "do you really need another flashlight?" just might be valid...)

Anyway how much?

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
If I do build more Space Needles it would be after I get back from vacation, April 1st or thereabouts. Would require an e-mail from you though, as that is how I bookkeep the Pendings. Then when I make'em, I'd go right down that list first.

Thanks.

chr00t

Newly Enlightened
Yessssssssssss! 2 of my friends wanted buy Spaceneedle. They loved way the space needle flashlight design. I told them missed chance to buy from you. I really hope you would make more and I can let 2 of my friends know.

BTW. Have great vacation coming for you.

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
If I do build more Space Needles it would be after I get back from vacation, April 1st or thereabouts. Would require an e-mail from you though, as that is how I bookkeep the Pendings. Then when I make'em, I'd go right down that list first.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Thanks fasty, I do have more 5W SE's to build more Space Needles (not Space Needle II's) but it will be when I get back.

rodfran

Enlightened
Hello Mr. Bulk, I sent you an E-mail to put me down for a Space Needle if you make another run after your vacation. Have a happy vacation. Thanks

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Actually we have canceled the trip! We were to fly out on redeye at midnight of 3-22-03 when the wife got nervous about traveling due to the Iraq outbreak, so I'm sitting here thinking about what lights to play with...

nqwan v2.0

Newly Enlightened
in that case, i'm sending you another email about the 5 watt royal blue hd i have just sitting here /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Walt,

Yes I got your e-mail, did you receive my reply yet? It's been acting up again lately...