Out with the old

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
Oh well, I've just had my humble collection of keychain lights stolen along with my car, only a Photon2,Photon 3,Arc AAA Turquoise,LED Lenser and Inova Microlight but all the same I'll miss them but I shall hopefully be cheering myself up soon if i'm able to get hold of one of Lambda's Micro Illuminators plus I'm treating myself to a Space Needle.

kev1-1

Enlightened
BOO! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, maybe the thief will turn out to be just as DUMB as they usually are and if they recover the vehicle, your lights will still be there. A friend of mine got his car back and they left a $300 pair of Revo's in the console.

Gandalf

Enlightened
Aside from having your wheels stolen, which is bad enough, the idiot who stole it will probably give away the 'little flashlights' he found in your car. If you add up the replacement cost, it's a fair piece of change! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Insurance *never* gives you enough money to relace it with one of equal value; aside from the fact that you have to look for a new car.....without a car! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif

I have a 'new' Photon 2 (out of the package)with a yellow/amber LED. I've never used it, except for a few seconds. If you want it, it's yours. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Just send me an E-mail with your address, and I'll drop it in the mail.

It's not much, but it's better than nothing! Sorry it's not a white one, of course.

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good show there Gandalf! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Gatesy3,I have a Photon II purple that I am not using that I will send your way if you want it. Shoot me an email.

Saaby

Flashaholic
What kind of car?

WE had a 8 year old Minivan stolen. Got it back and the only thing missing was the 8 year old starter battery...

Josh

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll send you a P2 knock off w/white led if you like, that sux/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif your car got ripped off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

gatesy3

Newly Enlightened
You guys are great, thanks for all the comments and offers of replacements, as a newbie to the CPF I am really overwhelmed with the support.
Thank you.