• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Nickel Aleph set - Choose your own adventure edition

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh the many flavors of alephs, everyone has their favorites. Who am I to say what your favorite flavor might be? Cree? Seoul?? Maybe a multi-Rebel mod by the great Milky?

Here we have an A3 head, 123a body, and a cr2 body, all beautifully plated in nickel during Modamag's plating run. No light engine is included in this, nor are any tail internals. I will include an E-screw and ES-can to help facilitate the building of a light engine. Head comes with a multicoated lens, reflector, retaining ring (also in nickel - smoooth). I figure alot of you that are going to build this into some sort of monster probably have the internals you want already. I will install / lube all of the orings that came with the bodies. At your request I can add the flat piece of rubber that would go inside the tail, but it will be scavenged from a seldom used tail of mine, so it won't be brand new, but will not be trashed.

aleph3.jpg

Beautiful aren't they?

aleph1.jpg

There are a few plating imperfections, as was the case with almost any plating run. Seen above, on the head just below where the body screws in, you'll find a small oval shaped "stain" (for lack of a better term). It's very faint and may polish out just fine. It has the look of an evaporated drop of something, so there's just a little discoloration around the edge of the mark. Easy to miss.

aleph2.jpg

This shot shows the wonderful smooth lines of this set up. It also shows the current state of the tail. I received it looking like that, with a similar "stain" on the top rim of the tail cap, that creeps down into the knurling. In all practicality once this puppy starts getting used, the grooves in the knurling will go darker anyways. The rim could probably be polished out as well, but I haven't tried.

I just wanted to disclose those things right off the bat. Feel free to ask any questions.

Need to sell asap to fund something else before the seller offers it to the masses.

Asking $205***SOLD*** plus $8 shipping and handling. First to say I'll take it gets it. Then PM me for paypal info. Insurance extra. Payable by Paypal only (I really need these funds asap). CC based paypal please add 3%.

Prefer to ship CONUS but international members with good reputations here on cpf are welcome, and we can figure out what shipping would run for you.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited: