elektrolumen ohio?

hayhay

Newly Enlightened
Anyone heard anything about this light? http://www.elektrolumens.com/index.html (go to pricing and click on ohio)

I'm looking at getting a Nitecore for edc all out brightness, and this light seems like it would be good for having awesome runtime. What y'all think?

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I can't say anything about elektrolumens current offerings but I can say that I am completly satfied with every flashlight I have ever bought from them.
The blaster series of lights were/are great.
Yaesumofo

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been considering it on the basis of a moderate output light with LOTS of runtime. And Elelektrolumens makes great stuff, so no worries about quality.

Plus I live in Ohio :)

roymail

Enlightened
I emailed Wayne about this light since the website shows it to be out of stock. He said he can have one sent out in one week from payment.

About the Ohio 1C, as bright as a streamlight stinger and rated for 12 hr. runtime on one C cell... using the Seoul P4. Are you kidding me... this is a no brainer! I want one!

hayhay

Newly Enlightened
Is there anyone on here who has one? Beamshots would be much appreciated.;)

MartinSE

Newly Enlightened
I'm really interested in this light as well. A nicely written review would be fun to read. Nobody has this light? I read it has a pretty tight beam, I reckon I'd defuse it.

Rob187

Enlightened
I've got one and it is great. I really like the styling on the light. My favourite EL light so far.

Sorry, no beamshots but it is a bright, pretty even beam with a good balance between throw and flood.

Mockingbird

Newly Enlightened
the big "issue" i had with my light was that it arrived late by a few months.

the production run had one problem after the other

I'm still waiting for my QuadStar Patience...um...Phazer. It's been more than a year now. :popcorn:

NutSAK

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love my Ohio. I got one of the first ten that were offered with the 1C and 2C body.

This light is the most durably, reliably designed light I've ever seen. It's perfect for an "emergency" light.