Bezel Lanyard Ring for Surefires

Drummer

Newly Enlightened
I did a search that turned up nothing. Does anyone know if an aftermarket bezel-mounted lanyard ring exists for Surefire E or P series lights? I'm specifically looking for one that mounts between the bezel and body. Surefire used to make one for for P series lights, but I long misplaced the one that I had.

Any help is appreciated.

Size15's

Flashaholic
The E-Series require the bezel to be on tight. SureFire considered an E-Series version of the Z12 Lanyard Ring (for Standard Bezels & 9AN TailCaps) but there wasn't space.

The Z12 is able to fit and function because of the use of spring contacts. Even so these can become compressed through heavy use and abuse making using a Z12 a liability in those sorts of situations.

Personally I use a Z12 on my 12PM. I have a T-Series TurboHead on it, and a Z26 Lanyard Ring (for Standard TailCaps) as well with the lanyard clipped to both rings

I also have a Z12 on one of my 9AN's.

Scattergun

Enlightened
Or check with Burman on this forum. I know he has done bezel-end clips for E-series, that works with a small spacer. Wouldn´t be any different with a lanyardring...

Drummer

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the leads guys. For the E series, I think i'm going to try modding a clip to serve as lanyard ring. That way I won't interfere with the light's contacts.