• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADE: MAG85 for:

Bushman5

Enlightened
Too big to lug around on my hikes, prefer my Fenix lights.

so here it is:

Mag85, new silver 3D host, FM 9 AA battery carrier, brass bi pin bulb host with a bit of glowy green goodness, FM aluminum reflector, brand new UC glass lens, one 1185 bulb (2 hours use) installed) , comes with FOUR (4) spare 1185 bulbs (new from LITHO), Energizer charger. (since the battery wrappings are peeling off, i'm not including them.)

this is what i want: see the next post for a detailed list of stuff i'm after..........

I will ship to USA and Canada only, sorry, postage anywhere else is brutal....

thanks for looking!

Vancouver location , btw...

THIS ITEM IS NOW TRADED!!!!

Last edited:

Bushman5

Enlightened
ok how about a trade for any one of the following: (i will add some CC paypal $$ + the Mag85 for some of these items listed below)(anything with a *** i will add some $$ )

- 3 day Molle pack or smaller MOLLE pack (green, tan, OD)***
- heavy duty pack basket, medium with leather straps, tumpline***
- Khukuri knife, large, full tang handle from Himalayan Imports or House of Khukuri***
- Becker Brute, Becker Bowie , anything Becker knife related.....***
- Bark River knives (Slither, Micro Slither, Trickle etc, any of the small ones...i seem to have started a collection..)
- Cold Steel Walkabout XL
- Cold Steel Trailmaster bowie, used, good condition***
- Cold Steel Vietnam tomahawk
- SOG Tigershark bowie***
- SOG Tech Bowie***
- Kabar 14&1/4" heavy bowie
- Kabar Warthog
- Kabar Camp Knife
- a nice stitched and riveted leather sheath that holds both my CS Bushman knife and mini Bushman knife!
- size 33, 33&1/2, 34 waist, 30 - 31 inseam heavy duty genuine wool bush pants

or what have you that might interest me (along the lines of the above mentioned gear?

:naughty:

EDIT: sorry, this listing should be in the MarketPlace, Sasha or other Mods can you move it? oops....

Last edited:

Gatorguy

Newly Enlightened
How much for straight up buy? Nothing to trade man. Let me know. :)

GatorGuy

mikehill

Enlightened
I have a Special Edition SOG tech Bowie ... but live in the UK :mecry: Is shipping that much of a problem ?

Bushman5

Enlightened
ok, going by timestamps here:

- KATDADDY I returned your PM, you were first to contact me (PM)

- GATORGUY your next, the price is $100 CDN / USD, (shipped) payable by CC Paypal

- MIKEHILL, I will consider your trade! does it come with the leather or cordura sheath? I will have to look into shipping costs with Canada Post......

Dibsies rules apply until Dec 2nd, NOON, at which point the first person to post "i'll take it", followed by a PM for CC Paypal info

Last edited:

mikehill

Enlightened
It's the satin blade version marked "Special Edition 2005"
In a leather sheather with a sharpening stone in a pouch
Not new but in great condition,
I'd be happy to do a straight swap if you're interested ? (In which case "I'll have it !")
Mike.

Bushman5

Enlightened
OK the high noon deadline has passed, 1st and 2nd Dibsies did not respond by deadline......................soooooo MIKEHILL, we have a TRADE!

PM me for my shipping address and leave yours. I will mail out Monday! :huh: :devil:

Bushman5

Enlightened
Sorry KatDaddy! :( MikeHill from the UK snagged this one, with a great trade in return. :thumbsup:

As much as i could have used the money for a sale, i cant pass up a SOG Tech Bowie with leather sheath! :devil:

Mike, check yer PM inbox re updated shipping info and times.

mikehill

Enlightened
Sorry KatDaddy! :( MikeHill from the UK snagged this one, with a great trade in return. :thumbsup:

As much as i could have used the money for a sale, i cant pass up a SOG Tech Bowie with leather sheath! :devil:

Mike, check yer PM inbox re updated shipping info and times.

Will do !

mikehill

Enlightened
Hi Arlo,
did you manage to get a tracking number ? Just checked yours and it has arrived safe in Canada :thumbsup:
Mike.