• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ***FOUND*** Ti PD-S...

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
... Like an idiot, I mistakenly left mine in a bathroom in a Georgia mall on Black Friday. I went back in to get it and found out somebody pocketed it:shakehead

Anyway, I would like to purchase a replacement Ti PD-S.

Please PM me with offers.

Thank you.

Last edited:

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB Ti PD-S...

Did you wash your hands?? I don't think I would pick up anything in a bathroom at the mall.

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast

What??!!! NO lanyard??!!! You should be ashamed Goat..:thumbsdow

hivoltage

Enlightened

I have 1 I might be selling to fund a new camera lens I need. I wont be back on here til tonight though!!.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

What exactly were you doing with the TiPD-S out in the bathroom anyhows? Some things best remain unilluminated:toilet::twothumbs.

Hope you an hivoltage are able to sort something out, life with out a PD-S would just suck.

McGizmo

Flashaholic

Goatee,

I always end up with none of these and with the last wave, I set one aside for myself. I told you I dont have one for sale as I have told other inquires. I don't. But, if you can'y find one here, contact me again. I can ship it in a used speedo that I seem to no longer need. I believe that would be poetic; all things considered......Top notch and all... :nana:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Goatee,

I always end up with none of these and with the last wave, I set one aside for myself. I told you I dont have one for sale as I have told other inquires. I don't. But, if you can'y find one here, contact me again. I can ship it in a used speedo that I seem to no longer need. I believe that would be poetic; all things considered......Top notch and all... :nana:

Don, I can't help but thinking sending out the Speedos is a bad idea. Many things associated with your work are quite rightly collectors items and command a premium on the secondary maket.:D.

After the whole recent furore over the percieved value of the Titan I just don't think I could deal with the fallout when your pants end up on b/s/t!
I am sure that was not your intent!!:nana:

Top gesture, Top Notch, obviously:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast

What exactly were you doing with the TiPD-S out in the bathroom anyhows? Some things best remain unilluminated:toilet:

Hodsta,

Sometimes, some things are hard to find when there isn't enough light around and that could get very messy in the bathroom:eek:

Seriously though... we are all friends here... tell me you don't just look at your Ti PD-S sometimes and marvel at it.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Seriously though... we are all friends here... tell me you don't just look at your Ti PD-S sometimes and marvel at it.

You is so right my friend, I frequently go to the toilet in the dark just so I can admire my Gizmo:grin2:

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast

Goatee,

Don,

You are the greatest! I have a fish on right now and I am hoping that he doesn't get loose after another fish went for over six bills earlier today.

Did you use your Speedo's to wipe or something? Because I don't know why anyone else would have those things:laughing::poke:

KenAnderson

Enlightened

Goatee,

Have you considered offering a reward at the mall where you lost your Ti-PDS? Might get a bite there as well. Most people don't know the value of lights and the Ti-PDs doesn't have a label. A $100 reward would seem pretty large to most folks.

Ken

Flashlight Enthusiast

Ken,

I will drop the mall a line and offer the reward.

Beach Honda,

I should have followed your lead and put my name and number inside of the battery tube.

By the way, I think that you are top notch! Thank you so much for your support and your superbly generous offer!

Scottiver

Enlightened

After losing my first aluminum PD I put a note inside all my higher end lights with my name and phone number on it in case someone honest happens to find it I can get it back.

da.gee

Enlightened

Are those Speedos the Mizer version?

Good luck finding or acquiring the PD-S. I misplaced mine for a few hours the other morning and was quite depressed. Not something I would wish on anyone.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sometimes, some things are hard to find when there isn't enough light around and that could get very messy in the bathroom:eek:

Hard to find eh Goat? I guess it is gettin cold now:laughing:.

Give us an update, you still got my PM if things don't turn up:thumbsup:.

hivoltage

Enlightened

Are ya still looking?.....might be able to do 2 lights at once. I want a Novatac to replace my Ti PD-s as I need some cash to fund another new hobby.