• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired W/drawn: SS Civictor w/ premium P4 & flupic

Gary123

Enlightened
I decided I like this light too much to sell it. But you can enjoy a picture of it, courtesy of Ernsanada, below. Thank you Ernsanada for your tutelage.

This is a beautiful light in very good condition that has been carried only a little bit. No drops, no dings, just light surface scratches typical of a stainless light that has been carried with nothing else in the pocket. Don't know the bin rating, but it is cooler than my 27LT-S. To my eye it is closer to neutral than the 27LT-S, but on the cool side whereas the LT-S appears warm.

The flupic is a recent version and will drive the emitter at 1 amp for a die rating of 240 lumens. The reflector is perfectly mated to the emitter here, the beam is nicer than my PD-S with a spot for good throw that just melts perfectly into the spill beam with no artifacts. Also a very nice touch on this clickie, light, but not too light.

$140 NOW $95 + 3% for Paypal (CC or cash, don't know why they charge me either way) + $3 to ship CONUS, priority with delivery confirmation. I will ship outside CONUS but buyer pays extra shipping. Not responsible for loss or damage during shipment.

civictor8ry0.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

white light

Enlightened
Re: Stainless Civictor w/ premium P4 & flupic

Give me an email address and I will send a picture. I've tried twice to register with the picture hosting service that a lot of folks use here but never heard back from them.
PM sent thank you

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: BIG PRICE DROP: SS Civictor w/ premium P4 & flupic

Ill host pics for you if you send me a email with them.

Gary123

Enlightened

Ill host pics for you if you send me a email with them.

Nice offer, I'll do it! I'm off tomorrow so I'll take some tomorrow morning and should be able to email them to you before noon. Thanks for the nice offer.

I registered twice with Image Shack, using two different email addresses, and I never received confirmation from them on either email address with a password. And one of my email address allows all spam and infected emails into my mailbox but merely highlights them, so I'm pretty sure ImageShack never responded. Is there some other web picture host that anyone recommends?

Last edited:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast

You can post images at imageshack without registering.

thesurefire

Flashlight Enthusiast

have you sent a email with pics? I have not recevied one.

Gary123

Enlightened

Thesurefire

Sorry for not responding. I was on the lookout for PM's. PM me with your email address, if you would still like a picture, and I will send you one.

I just got on to Image Shack and am not sure how to use their service to post a picture. I have uploaded a picture to Imageshack, I just need to figure out how post the picture here.

Gary123

Enlightened

Ernsanada:

OK. I admit it. I'm still fairly new. How did you do that? I tried just pasting in one of the forum links, but all I got was a link pasted into my listing.

And you know what, I think I just like this light too much. I have sold off most of my really nice lights, and all of Don's lights. This is the prettiest one I have left and it works great, I'm going to keep it.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast

Put in the front of the link.

Put at the the end of the link.

You can see what I did by quoting my post. It will show you the tags in the front and the back of the link.

Gary123

Enlightened
Last question: Which link did you use?

BTW, when I quoted your post, I only saw my picture with your name at the beginninig and the word "quote" at the end.

And BTW, thanks.

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last question: Which link did you use?

BTW, when I quoted your post, I only saw my picture with your name at the beginninig and the word "quote" at the end.

And BTW, thanks.

I copied and pasted your link.

When you viewed the quote I just wanted to show you where the img tags go in case if you weren't sure.