Aavilable C2 replcement bezel?

houtex

Enlightened
Is there a repalcement bezel available for the Surefire C2 ? I am aware that a aftermarket head exists but I just want a bezel with a little more heft to protect the edges of the head.Crenellated(sp) or not.

sween1911

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is there a repalcement bezel available for the Surefire C2 ? I am aware that a aftermarket head exists but I just want a bezel with a little more heft to protect the edges of the head.Crenellated(sp) or not.

One of the Surefire filters is a good add-on to keep the head from getting dinged up. I have a red flip-cap filter on a light with a Z32 SIB just to keep the lens from getting scratched up.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a brand new M2 bezel I would be willing to let you have for $60.00 shipped. I put a Lighthound strike bezel on my M2 when I got it two weeks ago, and the original bezel saw no use at all. PM me if you are interested. The M2 is the heavier, more robust version of the C2.

Rob

dsc00217yz8.jpg

Last edited:

SolarMan

Newly Enlightened
houtex - you should have first dibs on the M2 head...if you want it.

If you just want the bezel, call SureFire and ask for: The 6P bezel (sold as an accessory) Z44-BK or in hard anodized Z44-HA

houtex

Enlightened
What I was looking for is maybe something like a stainless steel bezel only like on hds,novatacs or the new fenix t1.Every dropped light seems to have the battle scars right on the lip of the head.
I know,I know, just use the light but i like to keep them looking good too.

cfromc

Enlightened
There is a stainless steel one on Ebay for about $20 shipped, but it is not from Surefire. Just search Surefire Head (or bezel). I've been thinking about getting one but I doubt it uses a Pyrex glass.

Alero

Enlightened
CHeck with Lighthound. I just got a stainless one from him and it's awesome! I got the new one for my G2 that is black anodized but with the crenalized part made out of polished stainless. Beautiful piece!