• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: SureFire CR123 Battery (Free Ti-PD-S with Purchase) **SOLD**

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
This is a beautiful, never used, fresh out of the box SureFire CR123 3-volt, lithium cell/battery. This battery can be used to power any of your CR123/DL123 based lights. It's chemistry allows for a relatively flat discharge curve, which is a huge plus in high-end lights. Included, free of charge with this purchase, is a brand-new, hardly-used (less than 15-minutes), never dropped or carried, Ti-PD-S flashlight. You can even use your newly purchased SF CR123 in this light. This light is from the last wave of McGizmo's offerings. I purchased this light (non-mizer), along with a mizer version, knowing I'd only keep one of them. After comparing the (2), I prefer to keep my mizer version. This light is the non-mizer version, meaning higher output (brighter).

I'll pay for USPS Priority Mail Shipping with Delivery Confirmation, within the continental US. An order outside the US, will be shipped via Air Letter Post (unless it weighs too much and has to go the next level of International shipping). I am not responsible for loss or damage, regardless of where I'm shipping it. If you want insurance, within the US, you will be required to pay for that insurance, in a seperate PP transaction. PayPal will be the only means of payment for this purchase and I require payment within 24-hours of acknowledgement of the sale. Your package will ship, worse case, the next business morning after I receive payment. An "I'll take it" posted here will take priorty.

Asking $625.00. PayPal only Please. **SOLD**

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SureFire CR123 Battery (Free Ti-PD-S with Purchase)

Nascar, love that battery !!! LOL

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: SureFire CR123 Battery (Free Ti-PD-S with Purchase)

I'll take it.

Great light, my all time favourate - but I guess you is gonna have to change your sigline, at least for the first 90mins anyhows:nana:.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Damn...! :ohgeez:

I`ve been looking for one of those batteries, but they rarely show up here! Once again, the old saying proves true: "If you snooze, you lose".

:D