Glow in dark tailcap - P3D-CE Q5?

ROADSTIR

Newly Enlightened
I've heard about a GITD tailcap for this light, but have a couple of questions-

1. Been told that it's only available on the olive/green version - I want it on a Natural light. Is this info correct?

2. Heard that it doesn't really glow well and not worth giving up my 1st choice of a Natural model. Yes/no? Anyone have one?

Thanks!

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if Fenix has any, but I ordered some blue GITD tailcaps from DX that I will give a try. I'll report back if they fit. I think the blue will look nice with th natural finish. :)

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those blue DX ones GITD from what I read on DX, and glow brighter than the green ones.

The Fenix orange I don't think glows in the dark. Just is florescent in the day time.

ROADSTIR

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the info. The salesperson told me the orange cap glowed, but "not very well."

Now I just need to find a natural finish P3D-CE Q5 at a reasonable price. Where can I this DX site you mention? I can't imagine the GITD caps will be too expensive.

gravityz

Enlightened
Thanks for the info. The salesperson told me the orange cap glowed, but "not very well."

Now I just need to find a natural finish P3D-CE Q5 at a reasonable price. Where can I this DX site you mention? I can't imagine the GITD caps will be too expensive.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7321

these fit the L1DCE so if the P3D uses the same tailcap formfactor if will probably fit also