LED drop in

03hemi

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know of a led drop in that will fit in the TOP Stryker? I tried the one from DX thats in my 6p and it doesn't fit. One more thing does anyone know where I can get a pocket clip for the 6p preferably bezal down carry?

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been looking for a TOP light to try out too.. is the DX too big??

And I think Burman is making bezel down clips for the 6P..

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't have a TOPS striker so more info would be nice. What doesn't fit? If the DX dropin is too long than a Wolf Eyes might fit as they are shorter.

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one of these lights and I am also looking for a LED drop in for it. Another thread says it uses 6P compatible drop ins, but I have one that is, and it does not fit. The bottom of it is too wide for the light. The top fits into the lights head with no problem. I am sure there are drop ins with narrower bases. I guess the thing to do is buy one from a vendor that gives the drop in's front and rear diameter. The only vendor I have seen so far is DX, but I do not want to purchase an item off shore. I just started another thread looking for this item when I tripped on this tread! Maybe between the two of us, we will get our answer!!:grin2:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/169895

Mike

03hemi

Newly Enlightened
I have one of these lights and I am also looking for a LED drop in for it. Another thread says it uses 6P compatible drop ins, but I have one that is, and it does not fit. The bottom of it is too wide for the light. The top fits into the lights head with no problem. I am sure there are drop ins with narrower bases. I guess the thing to do is buy one from a vendor that gives the drop in's front and rear diameter. The only vendor I have seen so far is DX, but I do not want to purchase an item off shore. I just started another thread looking for this item when I tripped on this tread! Maybe between the two of us, we will get our answer!!:grin2:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/169895

Mike

Thats the problem with the drop in from dx it was too wide to fit in without any modification being done. So far I have not had any problems with shipping from dx but there cheap enough to get another drop in and shave it to fit the stryker.