• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Novatac 120P

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoppyjr

Newly Enlightened
Hello again,

I am selling my -2 month old Novatac 120P. I have decided that my new Ti addiction needs fed, likely by a Ti Mule, so this one goes......

I purchased it new from one of the dealers here and it comes with it original packaging and manual. Plenty has been said about the Novatac 120P, so I won't say what is already known.....

This one is a medium-dark finish HA color. It has seen about two or three weeks of careful pocket carry (read; no keys) and is in 90-95% condition. The tailcap has the only real wear, from sticking out of my pocket, and it's minimal in my opinion.

I have the stock bezel and pocket clip, plus I installed the crowned (crenelated?) style RPM SS bezel. Behind the glass, I replaced the black o-ring with a glow style silicone o-ring, for that cool effect.

We all know that you can get a new one, stock for $150+ shipping - well, you can buy mine for $145 / obo shipped including the SS bezel.

I accept Paypal from "confirmed" buyers and ship to verified addresses only. Shipping and PP fees are negotiable. Sorry, DOA camera no pics.

BONUS - If the buyer wants to wait a few days for shipping, I will add a Ti lanyard ring at NO charge. I already ordered two from Burman and will send with the light when I receive it.

Thanks for looking!

Hoppy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.