• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Custom McG45 for saleSOLD

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLDFor sale This is an Type III anodized 1 C sized mag has a Maxflex driver driving an XXIS Lux V using any 18650 cell. It uses a MC 45mm reflector that is no longer available and has a UC lens with ar coating.This throws out more light than any other simiular sized light I have even two Cree Q5's that I have.I ordered this light last feb.and due to some driver problems delivery was delayed till recently. my needs have changed and I have to lit this incredible light go.This was made by Wqiles here at cpf and has the best of both worlds.Good throw and the most evenly filled beam I have ever owned.It has smooth transition from central spot to edge of beam a solid wall of light that throws.I can not do beamshots sorry.This light is in perfect condition just like I recieved it and deserves a good home and someone to use it like it was ment to be used. I am not trying to make anything on this I just can not affort to keep it.The construction thread is here.I need $270 shipped,insured conus,international a little more.The first I'll take gets it .I will try and get some better pictures.

Last edited:

ZeissOEM2

Enlightened
Re: Custom McG45 for sale

christoph-This will go fast I think.

Great work from wquiles.(and FM)

DSC04546.jpg

wquiles

Flashaholic
Re: Custom McG45 for sale

Thank you both for your kind words :D

These are pretty special due to their unique 45mm McGizmo reflector, which when combined with a a nice 5W LED, give you an extremely useful light in a small package. This particular one with the rare X-bin 5W is very bright, so whoever gets it will surely be a happy camper :twothumbs

You can see the construction design and details, along with beamshots in the original McG45 thread: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/134339&page=3

Will