How many of you football fans get/subscribe to NFL Network?

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was plenty PO'd to find I could not watch one of the most anticipated games of the season tonight because it was on the NFL Network channel but darned if I'm going to pay extra on the already $50 cable bill. I hope this experiment falls flat on it's face. What do you NFL fans think? Is tonight's game available on local Dallas/Green Bay channels?

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Ealier tonight, my Son and I were talking about this. He's a huge Dallas fan and has been for life. That doesn't sit well in Eagles land where we live. When he told me about the game tonight, I was p***ed-off big time, but there's no way I'm giving the cable company one more cent. This is crazy. I hope it's not only a flop, but that the NFL can't find anyone else to broadcast the games. This whole sports-thing is getting way out of hand. The players are greedy, the owners are worse and now the networks want to make a killing too. Cap the top-level for an NFL player to be $1m a year. They're playing a friggin' kid's game for Pete's sake. We have Police dying everyday, Teachers who need to pack side-arms to remain safe, our young son's and daughter fighting/dying in a war that shouldn't be. If you added all there salaries and compared them to the salaries of the major sports teams/figures, you'd puke.