Had a dream about flashlights!!!

p1fiend

Newly Enlightened
In the wierdest of places and situations too :laughing:

This morning I happened to undergo a surgical procedure of sorts, and awakening from the anaesthesia, the anesthesiologist asked me if i had any dreams, to which I replied:

"I had a dream about flashlight, I collect them."

:crackup: Mind you I was slightly drugged up but those were the words that I seem to remember coming out of my mouth.:crackup:

p1fiend

Newly Enlightened
Well what happened in the dream?

:( I can't remember what happened. What a bummer.

The next thing I remember after mentioning it to the anesthesiologist was waking up in the recovery area.

So maybe I dreamt I had a dream in which I told the anesthesiologist about a dream :thinking:

RyanA

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hmmm.. perhaps this dream signifies your deep inner fear of highly respected groups such as the Alliance of Anesthesiologists (AOA) finding out about one's own maladaptive flashlight hording tendencies. LOL, Just kidding.

Fallingwater

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too once had a dream about flashlights.
I was in a Blade Runner-like city being followed by baddies. I was using a powerful flashlight to see where I was going, but the baddies were getting nearer.
So I twist the head of the light, launch it at the baddies, it blows up and kills them all.

I guess the future of lithium-ion technology is not in inherently safe cells after all. :p

splitfire11

Newly Enlightened
The dream I had about flashlights was last night actually. I dreamed that I was home depot and on the end of this isle they were selling a complete ROP kit for $49.99 and I was so impressed that I bought 5. Oh man, I wish that wasn't a dream!! :crackup:

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had several dreams about flashlights. Usually if I am anticipating delivery of something new I'll have a dream about the item. I just had one a couple nights about a Leatherman Charge XTi... as for a bit I thought I was getting one, see good deals forum in CPFM.
I distinctly remember having one about my first ROP. It was a bad dream, the flashaholic's version of going to school/ work naked I guess. I knew I had a sweet light, and opportunities to use it kept appearing, but it never turned on when I needed it. Luckily my ROP's tend to be more reliable.

jumpstat

Flashlight Enthusiast
There was a time when I started heavily in this hobby that I dreamed of owning something from McGizmo. Those days I couldn't imagine spending that amount of money for those types of lights. But when you are hooked you are hooked till the end!

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
In the wierdest of places and situations too :laughing:

This morning I happened to undergo a surgical procedure of sorts, and awakening from the anaesthesia, the anesthesiologist asked me if i had any dreams, to which I replied:

"I had a dream about flashlight, I collect them."

:crackup: Mind you I was slightly drugged up but those were the words that I seem to remember coming out of my mouth.:crackup:
Wow, you are really sick man! LOL