• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired End of the year light sale. V2 with pics

lasercrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since Sasha doesn't seem to like links to the other "forum" I'll just repost the stuff here to make everyone happy. I can't believe another year has passed already. I have a bunch of lights that I no longer use so I'm letting someone else have a shot at them. Pics of all the lights will be up as soon as I take them. I only ship to US based addresses(no offence to non us members). All prices listed include shipping, all the items are shipped with a DC# and insured. I accept Checks and Money orders but no paypal. Pm me if you have questions or are interested in my items. More to come.

1. Black 3C Mag85 Turnkey $180
Standard Mag85 with some resistence mods done. Comes with: Kui high temp socket, borofloat lens, modamag mc2 lop reflector, 3 AW 3300mah C lithiums and cell extender.

2. HA3 minimag with SS strike bezel, mineral glass lens and bored out to fit 20mm ims reflector. $50 *SOLD*

3. SMJ modded Surefire A2 W. Comes with oregon shooter tail stand ring, fivemega strion bulb adapter. Used in great condition. This is the same A2 used in greenled's A2 comparison thread. $220

4. 1 modamag tri/quad luxeon C and D heatsinks $15 each or $25 for both.

5. 1 Fivemega minimag to C mag turbo head adapter. $5 *sale pending*

6. Police type 2 cr123 incan light. *withdrawn*

7. E series tailcap, used but in good condition. $20

8. Energizer 6 led headlamp, 4 white and 2 red. Modded with much brighter 5mm leds and glow powder. Comes with 3 AAA eneloop batteries. $20 *SOLD*

9. 2 AW C lithiums with 1 cell extender *withdrawn*

10. HID modded thor. 3200lumen output for about 75 minutes. Has a tight beam with good spill. $95

Last edited:

Latest posts