• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS AE POWERLIGHT PL-24 SHRTY **SOLD**

nitnapz

Enlightened
SOLD

up for grabs or trade with cash +/- PM with enquires. about 1 year old, tested but never used. less than 3 hours total runtime. comes with case, strap, charger, base, extra battery, diffuser.

i either want:
* $*** + shipping anywhere. 1st payment to be made to be by PPcash, and after shipping and providing tracking etc, i will request 75% of the actual shipping cost. an idea was 35usd to ship from the US->CANADA. so if you are international, i will have to ship by air(no tracking no). if you want to pay for the higher end service w/tracking, not a problem, i will stay pay 25% of it.

* something unique mcgizmo cash +/-, souped up gatlight +cash, multi cree crazy bright, mag-mods, MAC mods, tacticle clickie etc, of equalish value.PM alright, but email [email protected] for instant replies =]

Specifications

Feature HID (High Intensity Discharge) Handheld Tactical Spotlight HID Flashlight Model HID Flashlight PL24/6-S "Shorty" Brightness/Output 1300+ Lumen Burn time 60+ Minutes (High Output battery sold seperately) Bulb 24W HID Metal Halide Color Temperature 6000K Beam Pre-focused spot beam Power 12.0V / Lithium ion (Li-ion) Battery Lithium ion 2200 mAh Battery Charger 100/240VAC Charger, w/automatic over charge protection and 12/24V DC Charger for your car, truck or boat Body Corrosion resistant High grade aluminum Switch Tail cap rotary Water Resistant Yes – O-ring sealed (splash proof) Color Anodized Tactical Black Length 13 inches Weight 32 ounces

from the top
DSC02291.jpg

just a little over a foot tall:
DSC02289.jpg

sold switch
DSC02290.jpg

please note, this photoshoot was for 9minutes at 4:11pm, see the sunlight on the couch
DSC02292.jpg

curiosity kills the cat (just wait a couple o pictures)
DSC02296.jpg

standing tall:
DSC02299.jpg

everything in the box:
DSC02288.jpg

tom(cat) before HID $99
DSC02301.jpg

tom after HID $39.99 - deppreciation
ihasfacelift.jpg

AND now the VIDEO. enjoy

Last edited:

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT : AE POWERLIGHT PL-24 SHRTY 1300+ HID - Pics and Vids of HID, and CATS! $29

price adjustment

Patriot

Flashaholic
Re: FS/FT : AE POWERLIGHT PL-24 SHRTY 1300+ HID - Pics and Vids of HID, and CATS! $28

Good price for a thorough kit like that. Any buyer will make out really well on this deal. Good luck with the sale. :)

Tesla-6

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS/FT : AE POWERLIGHT PL-24 SHRTY 1300+ HID - Pics and Vids of HID, and CATS! $27

I would like this please.
pm sent pending questions etc, which after reading thread again
answers itself anyhow ( sorry:))

( Edit
Its mine, all mine...thankyou)

Cheers
Jac

Last edited:

nitnapz

Enlightened
Re: FS/FT : AE POWERLIGHT PL-24 SHRTY 1300+ HID - Pics and Vids of HID, and CATS! $27

sold to telsa-6

I would like this please.
pm sent pending questions etc, which after reading thread again
answers itself anyhow ( sorry:))

( Edit
Its mine, all mine...thankyou)

Cheers
Jac

Tesla-6

Newly Enlightened

Zach
I have still not recieved a reply on this transaction since I asked you to refund or send to
recieve by 21st as discussed near a week ago.

Jac

Last edited:

Grox

Flashlight Enthusiast

Quote containing private information removed by request.

Jac, your disappointment is quite understandable, but the method in which you have aired your concerns is a little out of line with what would normally be expected.

A good idea would be to try to resolve things privately first. If that fails, there is a forum dedicated to disputes called "Cheers 'N' Jeers" in which you may post your grievance - but please do take the time to read the rules first!

I do hope that both of you find a satisfactory resolution.

Last edited:

Tesla-6

Newly Enlightened

Agreed Grox
Hence many emails & pms.
Edited to reflect advice of CPF'ers.

Please provide refund of $275.00 or provide proof of postage & tracking showing air mail priority
as requsted by pm yesterday.

Jac

Last edited:

djblank87

Enlightened

Well if your unable to reach him via PM or email then it is reasonable to post in the sales thread to try and make contact with the seller.

Starting a Jeers thread at this point would be a waste due to the fact if you can not contact the seller here what makes you think they would see it there.

But as stated, to request a refund is ok to do in the thread but the private reason behind the request should be kept private.

Best of luck.

nitnapz

Enlightened

back in fellas. all this i have to read about me ? buyer was refunded.

kabkbak7321

Newly Enlightened
Oh yes.:)
I received the Powerlight today from Canada in better than new if possible condition. Everything was included from seller including the sales paper work and instructions.Will do business again with this gentleman again if the right item comes up for sale.

Now someone please go stand 2000 feet from my house so I can try this think out.:poke:

Thank you again for this light nitnapz!!!:D

Matt