• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Two M6-R Batteries and Charger for the Surefire M6 (SPF)

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Guys...

I have two M6-R batteries, made by CPF`er "JS", that can be used in a Surefire M6. Also included is the HiTec CG-340 battery charger, along with the AC power suppy apparatus and all of the charging cables (with a DC auto adapter also included). What I`m selling is basically a turnkey package that will allow you to convert your M6 into a rechargeable battery "guilt-free lumens" setup. No modifications need to be made to your M6.

You can read about the nice system, and see pictures of the included items, in several of JS`s threads on the M6-R, which include these threads:

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=79916

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=74721

http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=81608

The batteries have been very carefully used, and only on a very limited basis. They`ve essentially been in an M6 that I keep in the bedroom for an emergency flashlight when something would go "bump" in the night...and the only real use has been to top off the charge every 2-3 weeks or so to keep the flashlight ready to go at full power.

As far as I can tell, both batteries are in excellent condition and work extremely well. The only reason I`m selling this nice package is because of my failure to really "use" my M6 with these batteries in their intended fashion, and also I would like to use the funds for some other flashlights.

The price for the whole package: $300.00 (Price drop: $275.00)

The price includes shipping CONUS via USPS First Class Mail, with delivery confirmation. Insurance is extra at Buyer`s cost if desired. Per usual, all risks of shipping are with the Buyer.

International sales are welcome, provided that a shipping method would be available that allows these batteries to be lawfully shipped. (I`d appreciate it if an international Buyer would figure that part of life out for both of us before indicating that they would like to buy the package.) The international buyer will be responsible for all shipping costs in excess of $10.00, and again, all risks of shipping are with the Buyer. (Please also know that I put the full value of the package on the customs form.)

The first person to post in this thread an unqualified and unconditional "I`ll take it", or a reasonable variation of the same, will be the Buyer. (Asking a question or posting a qualified "I`ll take it" won`t create a placeholder.) Once the Buyer posts, we can sort out the payment and shipping logistics via PM`s or emails.

Payment should be via Paypal, and I can accept both cash-funded and CC-funded paypal payments. I`ll absorb the PP fees.

Thanks for looking!

:)

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Two M6-R Batteries and Charger for the Surefire M6

WOW! One light I've never owned is the M-6, and that's due to the fact I could never find an M6-R pack by js. And now two for sale... sigh. I thought this would make the ideal incan, fully regulated, rechargeable Li-On pack, soft startup, basically what makes the A2 such an amazing light - in the M-6.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Two M6-R Batteries and Charger for the Surefire M6 (PRICE DROP)

Price drop....

$275.00

LED Zeppelin

Flashlight Enthusiast

Great price!

This is going quick, especially with 2 batteries!

jeb65

Newly Enlightened

PM sent also,,,Thanks

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold to Ksbman, pending funds.

Thanks, Keith! PM is on its way with PP info.

Carpe Diem

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Ksbman...

PP has been received. Thank you!

Assuming the "crik doesn`t rise", I`ll ship tomorrow (Monday). I`ll let you know when the package is mailed out.

Thanks again!