free cree xr-E..

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened
hi. i just wanted to share with you that i have just recieved my free cree led from the manufacturer. if you go on the cree website and look at the xr-e there should be a link that asks if you want to try it for free. i did it last week and just got mines in the mail today. just thought i'd share that with everybody. thanx.:party::sssh::nana:

Last edited:

IsaacHayes

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: free cree xr-4..

What's the XR-4?? Hopefully everyone on CPF doesn't do this unless they have a business. Don't take advantage of free sample systems to save a buck..

WadeF

Flashlight Enthusiast

I see samples of the XR-E available. Warm or Cool. Looks like it's only for businesses that plan on ordering a lot of them.

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you can request sample for any of their product, but like wade said you need to provide your company name, your title etc.

DaGreenLantern

Newly Enlightened
?? ....and why not take advantage of free samples.especially when your new to the modding flashlight scene.now-a-days everybody gives free samples to try out a product.it doesnt mean that were scamming or "trying to save a buck",it's just a way to actually try the product to see if it suits you .and realistically it doesnt really affect the budget of the huge company that makes billions of dollars from us anyways to give out a led sample and thats why it is offered.thank you.