• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sale Over

For sale: a few more from my bevy of bodacious beauties. :naughty: :laughing: All include shipping to anywhere in the world! PayPal only. Add 4% if using a credit card. First to respond here in the thread with an unconditional "I'll take it" has priority.

1. Surefire Titan, excellent condition, with original box & packaging (no additional cost if US buyer - add $10 if international buyer and you want the box), #0034 of 1000. This has been EDC'd so it has some normal wear, but it's in outstanding condition, $435, SOLD.

2. Rare Novatac Unserialed 120P Beta, modded with Cree emitter - the exact light in this thread from pcmike (as pictured with SS bezel but no other extras):
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/178382 Be at the top of the Novatac Registry from Thujone! Mint condition, $250, SOLD.

3. SS Gatlight V2, with ball bearing detents added to tailswitch, mint, perfect, Withdrawn.

4. Brass Cub set - one of the original 80 (or so) brass LionCubs from Mr. Bulk plus the brass Big Bulkhead. The light is in excellent condition, but has some wear around the bezel edge and is missing its rubber switch boot. It is also set on the 3 click program (3 clicks to activate), but I will include the instruction manual so you can reprogram it. Priced to sell at $170, SOLD.

Titan.jpg

Nova1.jpg

Gat.jpg

BrassCub-2.jpg

Last edited:

Not_Holic

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: SF Titan, Rare Novatac Beta, SS Gatlight, Brass Cub

I'll take #2 - Novatac.

Please PM your paypal.

Thanks,
Dale

Praetor

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: SF Titan, Rare Novatac Beta, SS Gatlight, Brass Cub

I think you personally have bought and/or sold the majority of those 80 brass 'cubs by now! :)

Is there a lanyard hole on there?

mikehill

Enlightened
Re: FS: Price Drop! SS Gatlight, Brass Cub

If you can wait until Friday ... then I'll take the Gat :D