Lifestyle Fascination lights, but cheaper

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I just got email from them with that link in it. I checked out the website and found that most of their lights are LED, and that they're somehow affiliated with Lifestyle Fascination (www.shoplifestyles.com), a company that has a catalogue and a company that has screwed up flashlight orders from other flashaholics, and a company that even screwed up the order of a vacume cleaner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Chris M.

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got that e-mail too. I`m not sure whether I`m ready to give Lifestyles another chance after the last load of fuss and nonsense to get my flashlight to me (took 2 months and ended up costing me double the price of the light alone).

At least those prices are a little less to begin with. Might help keep the Customs man away....? Oh go on. He`s had too much of my money already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

But everyone deserves a second chance. Third and fourth chances, now that`s another story.....

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

CiTY

Enlightened
Once was enough for me. It would have to be one hell of a sale for me to try again. Too much fluff in their marketing.

Zelandeth

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone else spot the typo in the page title?

Prices are more than I can presently afford, but are better than a lot I've seen.

Apart from this:
< http://www.flashlightsite.com/cc858.html >

Which is essentially identical to the Ring Mini Cybalite, which I bought in a not usually cheap car accessory superstore nearly a year ago - for £4.99. (About $7 US). $17.95? I don't think so.

Quickbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's funny - I didn't have any problems at all with my order. Aparantly neither did a bunch of folks who've posted about ordering lights from them.... Hmmmmm.