• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: 27LT-S

Gary123

Enlightened
This is the last of my McGizmo lights. It tells you something that I held onto it longer than all the others. With MOFO bezel, $275 + 3% for Paypal fee whether cash or CC. Ths light is mint. No shipping fee for CONUS. Shipped Priority with delivery confirmation. Will ship outside CONUS but buyer pays for increased cost of shipping. Not responsible for uninsured shipping.

I know that much has been said about how great this light is, but if I may repeat what others have said: compact for the light you get (easily fits into a jacket pocket), nothing more rugged (that I'm aware of), two stage, water-proof, lots of throw, odd shaped body that is very comfortable in the hand.

Last edited:

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: 27LT-S

What an incredible price for an incredible light. I wish I had the spare cash laying around for this one but...

... I don't:banghead:

Gary123

Enlightened
Re: FS: 27LT-S

The light is mint. It is HA III black. There are tons of pictuers on CPF. Let me know if you are unable to locate one and I can take a picture, but you should be able to find one.

What's the overall condition of the flashlight?

Also, do you have any pictures of the light?

Thanks.

Barbarian

Enlightened
I received this beauty today! Gary did a great job of shipping this light quickly. :thumbsup:

Thanks.

Gary123

Enlightened
Well thank you for the nice comment, you Barbarian.

I know how much we want to get our toys after we have purchased them so I make an extra effort to get them out fast.

Enjoy it. Its really a great one.