Jeepers...

bushguy

Newly Enlightened
So, at the risk of soundin' dumb, green or whatever, where in heck is the new members section or the greetings area or Intro place or whatever on this here forum? :whistle: I belong to a few forums now and it's a little embarassing to have to come off as such a tool in my very first post here. :sigh: I can even see where some of the really shy noobs might stay at the lurk level in here, not wantin' to post in the wrong place for fear of finger pointing or whatever like ya get on some boards...:oops:

So anywho, where would this ol' bushguy go to add to your member Introduction area? Mods? Anyone?

Thanx.

eebowler

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello there bushguy :wave: Welcome to our madness! Keep an eye on your wallet, or better yet, give it to your wife for safe keeping. :D

My first post was moved by a moderator and it bothered me for days but, I'm still here... The true addicts just can't leave.

bushguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi there Eebowler, thanx for the kind welcome and the wallet warning too!:) Ain't much in there these days but mothballs anyway so I guess I'm safe for a bit.:D So ya, O.K. then, I guess I'll just use this as my "Hello" there post and wait for it to get moved somewhere by a mod...;) Hey, I'm startin' to see the light.:wave:

later,

Empath

Flashaholic
This is where we would likely move it, if it was placed elsewhere.

:welcome:

We have one member that would point you to this thread, it being the result of his efforts to welcome new ones, and as an introduction to our hobby. It can go a long way toward catching you up with the rest of us.

bushguy

Newly Enlightened
Hey there, :thanks: for the Welcome Lux! I've bookmarked that link Empath so I can delve into it later when I have a bit more time. Lots of info there to be sure.
:thumbsup:

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome, bushguy! Fill us in on what types of lights you have, or want to eventually get. I'm sure the more you read here, the more lights you'll want, and the more money you'll spend too!

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
:welcome: Hi and welcome, bushguy.

Have you lurked long? You seem to have the hang of things, since you've made an avatar already.

Keep an eye out for Bushman and Bushman5.

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi and good morning! Glad to hear your wallet has been pre-drained. Enjoy the trip here.

Karl