Noobies first pic in CPF...

bushguy

Newly Enlightened
:candle: Anyone in here have one of these little puppies?

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc69/larrybourgeois/IMGP1361.jpg

I can tell you for sure that they are pretty darned tough. I know that because this one got run over by a car and left for dead, when I came along at just the perfect time and squatted down to the inside of an icy curb and picked it up. A good number of light scratches on it but I wiped it off on the leg of my jeans and pushed the slick little rubber bump on the end of it and voila, let there be light...:D I've packed it around with me ever since then and haven't even had to replace the batteries yet. I love the size of it as well, as you can see here, it nearly matches perfectly with my fire kit tools. :whistle:

Anyone else?

Man, now I've gotta go and download my pic to photobucket, get the code then come back in here and paste it in here and hope it ain't too big or it won't work, so here goes, off to Pbucket. Later, :-(

Whew! Haven't had to dance that fast in a good while! So there's the pic what'cha'll got?

Last edited:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
IMGP1361.jpg

Looks like a Dorcy product to me...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Dorcy 1AAA model, or a clone of one. (Seems odd that the sleeve is plain. Newer models have checkering and the Dorcy name on the sleeve. Older models have grooves on the sleeve).

I have a rare, black Dorcy 1AAA model. Along with a One-of-A-Kind "Patriot" version. Not the brightest light of it's size. The momentary switch can be a bit annoying to use sometimes. But not many 1AAA key-chain lights out there that can be turned on with one hand.