canadian dealers for fenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymasta

Newly Enlightened
I ordered mine from fenix-store.com, found with the coupon and free shipping you won't beat it, although it might take a little longer then a canadian dealer as its coming via international air mail... good luck

Donny Dont

Newly Enlightened
I have had very good service and very good prices from Fenix Tactical. I highly recommend them.

The Fenix corporation has given the Fenix Store certain privileges, including marketing on CPF and special deals available here, that are denied to their other dealers.

You won't go wrong using Fenix Tactical. Send them an e-mail and tell them what you want. Very fast shipping without having to deal with the border.

Joe

Last edited:

jzmtl

Flashlight Enthusiast
I ordered mine from fenix-store.com, found with the coupon and free shipping you won't beat it, although it might take a little longer then a canadian dealer as its coming via international air mail... good luck

It's a bit cheaper from FS, till customs decide to nail you with tax and canada post with brokerage fee (which seems much more likely around this time of the year. :sick2:

CarpentryHero

Flashlight Enthusiast
In Edmonton I go to Supply Sargeant for my Fenix lights, Gregg distributers for my Streamlight lights, Millarm has Streamlight and 511 lights.
Kondike firearms for Surefire though I've only browsed I don't own a surefire yet.

Hope this helps some.

From E-towns CarpentryHero

Fender

Newly Enlightened
J2ledflashlight.com is fantastic to deal with, highly recommended!

gunga

Flashaholic
What models do you want? Battery world has only 1 Fenix I think and it's a bit overpriced.

I'm local and I know a few others. One of the guys at the meetup (here) last year was a distributor, showed us quite a few very nice Fenix lights...

Nice-Light

Newly Enlightened
Fenix lights are sold in retail locations in most Canadian provinces

Anyone looking for an Authorized Canadian Fenix dealer should contact:
Notosora International Imports Ltd. www.notosora.com

They can direct you to an authorized online dealer or retail store nearest your location.
:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.