Does your gas smell bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been farting all day and it is VERY pungent! :green:I'm literally stinking myself out of my room. I don't remember eating anything out of the ordinary!:shrug:

Anyone else have this problem?:eek:

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Probably time for a colon cleanse. Fecal matter can build up and cause problems. I've done it before, usually it's gentle and no pain.

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't really have an answer^right now^ but there's nuthin like a poo poo comment to make you laugh your rear end off!!!! :)

Last edited:

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
ok, real answer.. Your intestines "flora" is out of whack (i would gather). Yougurt and try to eat the same amount of fiber you have been just to try to regulate it while it is going on.

:)

I use to manage a Vitamin Shoppe and folks would come in and ask stuff like this all the time..

Pumaman

Flashlight Enthusiast
:lolsign:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't really have an answer but there's nuthin like a poo poo comment to make you laugh your rear end off!!!! :)

I think that was the intention.

if so....
mission accomplished:crackup:

DaFABRICATA

Flashlight Enthusiast
I figured this would make a few people laugh!!!

I've read about these pills that you take, and fast for like 3-6 days and you will drop a chop about 3-5 FEET LONG!!

I probably should have something done! I'd probably feel a lot better getting that outta me! But MAN, I'd feel as if I was giving birth!

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
OMG - You don't even know.. I'm still crackin' up about it!!!

My buddy took the cleanse pills and tean and he said it really cleaned him out. I can't only imagine!!!

I figured this would make a few people laugh!!!

I've read about these pills that you take, and fast for like 3-6 days and you will drop a chop about 3-5 FEET LONG!!

I probably should have something done! I'd probably feel a lot better getting that outta me! But MAN, I'd feel as if I was giving birth!

Empath

Flashaholic
The CAFÉ, and it's patrons, deserve a more palatable topic. I don't even know that we want to hear about it Underground, but you might fare better there.

Status
Not open for further replies.