Anyone Have the Tiablo A1 Yet?

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
This light looks pretty interesting. 110 lumens from a single AAA light. I'm interested if anyone has purchased this light and what they think.

Does Tiablo under/over rate their lumens? Any of you Tiablo owners care to comment.

Thanks
Bill

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the A1 is advertised as 180 lumens at the emitter, but Tiablo confirmed that it should be 110 out the front (torch lumens).

It looks like a rugged light, and is now appearing as *in-stock* at stores like Lighthound. I'm looking forward to initial impressions as well. The L0D had a good run, but it's time for some competition so Fenix and others will work harder and be more creative.

houtex

Enlightened
I went to lighthound today and got to try one out.Very tiny but really bright.Nice silver/natural finish kinda grippy which is nice cause its so small.i'm going back in 2 days,may pick one up.

daveman

Enlightened
I REALLY can't believe an AAA light can shoot out over 100 lumens right now, at the emitter, maybe. Does anybody have the specs on this thing?

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope John Doesn't take offense to us laughing at his hand. Just Kiddingl LOL.

NO flashlight for you!... Come back ONE year! :lolsign:

I ordered one Sunday night from Lighthound. It shipped out Monday, so I should have it Wednesday. I'll post my thoughts once I check it out.

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
NO flashlight for you!... Come back ONE year! :lolsign:

I ordered one Sunday night from Lighthound. It shipped out Monday, so I should have it Wednesday. I'll post my thoughts once I check it out.

I'm sure we will all look forward to your comments on the light. Let us know. I''ll be back in a year.:lolsign:

Illumination

Flashlight Enthusiast
Specs out to be very practical but unfortunately not as good looking as the new Lumapower Avenger...so you have to choose utility or looks ...and not get both...

greenstuffs

Banned
Whats with the nipple at the center of the tailcap? :thinking:
tbla16.jpg

prsimons1

Newly Enlightened
I've started selling them in the UK/Europe via my website and they are great little flashlights.

I'm not in the habbit and taking stock off of the shelves for myself, but I always keep the A1 in my pocket. Takes up no room and what an amazing amount of pure white light. Really handy to keep on you.

FlashCrazy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound shipped mine out on Monday. I thought I'd get it yesterday, but nope. Mailman just delivered today, but no package. Was shipped Priority mail, which usually only takes 2 days to get to me. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. :candle:

I'll post comments asap after I get it.

Burgess

Flashaholic
Would love to see some reviews.

(as if i really needed another flashlight !) :whistle:

But, hey, it is Christmas !

:wave:
_

Hitthespot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lighthound shipped mine out on Monday. I thought I'd get it yesterday, but nope. Mailman just delivered today, but no package. Was shipped Priority mail, which usually only takes 2 days to get to me. Hopefully I'll get it tomorrow. :candle:

I'll post comments asap after I get it.

What ever happened to good old fashioned UPS. Priority mail has never made it to my house in less than 4 days but usually 5 days. I know it is probably less expensive but it takes longer, it is probably only "slightly" less expensive and you can't track it. Sorry, just a little rant there. I'm OK now. I guess patience was never one of my virtues. :)