What would you say is the most "attractive" LED flashlight or brand?

garence

Newly Enlightened
This is pure aesthetics, independent of function and durability.

Personally, I really like the designs Fenix has created. But then Iain Sinclair has some very sleek looking super slim pocket lights.
eoneternityspec.jpg

But I'm new on the block. I imagine there must be others. Care to post? :D

almejia16

Newly Enlightened
I love my silver edition P1d Q5. Always nearby me 24hrs. Dependable. Very attractive. I wish they made more silver finish flashlights. Size is PERFECT. If they come out with a brighter P1D, I will be the first to buy. :grin2:

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Call me crazy, but I like the look of a new Solitare. There's just something clean and simple about the design.

woodrow

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have never owned one, but I really like the looks of the latest generation of MRV (lumapower) lights. While not as pretty, I like my new black M1 as well.

Best looking light ever made? Fenix T1 of course!:crackup:
(for some reason I still want one though)

aljsk8

Enlightened
McGizmos
Tranquility Base (custom)
PhotonFanatic (custom)
gatlights
fenix L1+ / stainless steel civictor
Peak
Mr Bulk
orb
TNC

not in that order - but IMO they are the pretty brands

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some reason I really like the LumaPower F1 in silver. It's not talked about much on the forum, but I'd like to own one someday.

theshorelinemarket19791jm0.jpg

Judyflashlight

Newly Enlightened
I love wolfeyes. It is attractive to have good quality and best price. And it is so popular.To my surprise, the characters in the novel "Ghost Blows Out the Light" which is a popular Chinese online novel referred to wolfeyes flashlights to explore their mysterious adventures in ancient tombs. As far as i know, New Line Cinemaa ,a major Hollywood film studio, will film the novel.
:oops::thumbsup:

MikeLip

Flashlight Enthusiast
For some reason I really like the LumaPower F1 in silver. It's not talked about much on the forum, but I'd like to own one someday.

theshorelinemarket19791jm0.jpg

That is a COOOL looking light! The Luxeon version is actually pretty cheap from battery junction, and before you knock Luxeons, you might want to look at the runtimes between the Luxeon and the P4! Giving up some brightness for twice the runtime may make sense in alight like this.

Last edited:

Tempest UK

Flashlight Enthusiast
To me, the most attractive light is the humble SureFire 6P (6PL for the purposes of this thread...). It is a classic design, and no other light seems to have the same simple appeal. Following closely behind the 6P in terms of appearance, I would suggest the SureFire WineLight II, SureFire M6, Orb Raw and just about every McGizmo light. I know the WineLight II and M6 aren't LED...but...slap some LED mods in them and they would still look excellent :)

Regards,
Tempest

Kiessling

Flashaholic
V16_art.jpg

LED-Lenser V16

826a47dd.jpg

McLux "Golden Dragon"

McLuxIII086.jpg

McLuxIII-PD Chrome

L6Porcupinesmall.jpg

SF L6-P