Hi, my name is Bob and I'm a Flashaholic.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbug

Newly Enlightened
Hi, my name is Bob and I\'m a Flashaholic.....

It began many years ago with a Mini Maglite. Forgive me, I didn't know better. I was young and innocent. But now I've seen the light :) I'm the proud new owner of an ARC AAA LE. It was pure luck (I think it was Fate). I wanted to get an ARC AAA from my local dealer (I wanted to make my first step a small one). He replied that he "only" had a couple ARC AAA LE. I thought OMG REALLY??? THE ARC AAA LE THAT EVERYONE IS LOOKING FOR??? (Sorry guys took the last and only 2). The people I've shown it to think I'm nuts. You paid HOW MUCH??? $65 CDN + taxes. I can't tell anyone else, I'd be put away. But I know you guys understand.... This won't be my last I'm afraid.....I'm saving for that LS4 now.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Bob's not my real name.

JollyRoger

Enlightened
Re: Hi, my name is Bob and I\'m a Flashaholic.....

All I can say is, CONGRATULATIONS, SHUTTERBUG!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

treek13

Flashlight Enthusiast

Congratulations Bob, you've made the first step on the road to recovery by admitting that you are a Flashaholic.

Unfortunately, no one has figured out what the next step is.

Oh well, at least I've got some really nice lights now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pat

PS Enjoy that LE and accept the fact that it is only a matter of time until you start hitting the hard stuff. Now that you've had a taste of that little Nichia, you'll find yourself moving up to Luxeon stars - 1 Watts LD's, SE's, and HD's and then the 5 Watts. It just goes on and on.

Rothrandir

Flashaholic

welcome!

now that you've met your flashaholic prerequisites (the arc aaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ), feel free to browse the board at your leisure and purchase any light you like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lux_Luminous

Enlightened

Grasshopper,

your journey of 1,000 lights has just begun . . .

. . . one more light - just one more! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

"Lux" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TrevorG

Newly Enlightened

I happened upon this forum just a few weeks ago and I must say that I am so happy to find out that there are others like me... My name is Trevor and I am a flashlight junkie.

I have always had a fascination with flashlights and about 10 years ago I started spending "real money" on these devices. Being an active shooter I started with the obvious... A two cell surefire handheld and a surefire dedicated shotgun forend. After finding this forum and discovering the Arc's, I have added 2 Arc AAA's and a Arc LSH Premium (which has now replaced my E1e as an EDC).

Thank you CPF for helping me make my EDC a little shorter and my wallet a little lighter.

-Trevor

Sproing

Newly Enlightened

Hi Shutterbug,

I see from your profile you're from Toronto. I just wanted to know where in Toronto did you get your Arc LE from? I wasn't aware of any local dealers so I've been getting mine from the US. Not that I NEED another one (I already have 2 AAA's and 2 LS's), but just in case /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

spud

Newly Enlightened

shutterbug

what's an LS4 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.