Just ordered a Regal WT1.....

Portaphile

Newly Enlightened
Anyone know how long the shipping times are? I ordered two of these to give as christmas presents and not too confident they'll get here in time. What's the usual waiting time from the time you place the order?

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
With the EMS shipping option, mine arrived in exactly 1 week. Might be a bit slower now, with the holiday season. Then again, you might get it a day or two earlier on the West Coast (it usually takes a day or two longer to make it to Toronto - lights from the Far East always land on the West Coast for us in Canada, not sure about the U.S.).

I'm sure you'll enjoy the light - it's well made.

Portaphile

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the reply. I don't remember going through a shipping option when I purchased mine. Would you know how to go about adding this to my order? I've tried to contact them but haven't gotten a response yet. The days are ticking by.....

StefanFS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congratulations! It's a very nice and well built light. It's been mostly overlooked in the throw-race. It's a good allround light with good throw and bright spill. I got my mine in four days with EMS.
Stefan

ernsanada

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Regal Light WT1 took 4 days to Southern Califronia with EMS Shipping.

RegalWT1009Small.jpg

RegalWT1010Small.jpg

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Thanks for the reply. I don't remember going through a shipping option when I purchased mine. Would you know how to go about adding this to my order? I've tried to contact them but haven't gotten a response yet. The days are ticking by.....
If you bought the "CPF special" advertised here (with both reflectors and both tail switches), then EMS was included. Not sure if you bought it through the website.

The light is certainly a favourite around my household. I thought it was very "manly" looking in its design, but turns out my wife quite likes it. ;) Nice wrist lanyard as well (sort of "surefire-lite", much better than most of the ones you'll find).

Portaphile

Newly Enlightened
I bought it through the website for 85 each (bought two). How much was the special for? Wish I could've seen that before buying....still no reply from Regal. :sigh:

JKL

Enlightened
I was very interested about the Fenix T1, but ...:popcorn:
sorry for now I prefer to wait the next version..!

In the meantime,thanks to Ernsanada's , Stefan and Selfbuilt reviews,
I have ordered a Regal WT1 which, as has been told, it's a good allround light ...
icon14.gif

Last edited:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
I bought it through the website for 85 each (bought two). How much was the special for? Wish I could've seen that before buying....still no reply from Regal. :sigh:
It was also for $85 ... not sure of status of the offer, since thread was locked and Regal hasn't reposted a new one.
http://www.cpfmarketplace.com/mp/showthread.php?t=170388

Hopefully they respond to you soon - worth sending them your CPF ID and see what they say.

Portaphile

Newly Enlightened
Still no response, hope they aren't out of stock. I read the reviews here before jumping on the WT1 bandwagon. Looks like a nice starter flashlight for the people I'm buying it for. I'll probably pick one up myself once I get a hold of one and test it out. The only other light I have is a huntlight I picked up after a review I read here. Funny how flashlights are an addictive hobby. It's probably the joy of a owning a finely crafted piece of gear, like a watch or an audiophile component. We should probably do a poll someday and see who else shares these other hobbies.

Portaphile

Newly Enlightened
Great news, just got a shipping tracking number through EMS! Thanks for all the support. Hope to get enlightenment through this website over the next few months!