LF1 v2

pipspeak

Enlightened
Does anyone have the v2 of the Liteflux LF1? I'm curious how the output and runtime has changed from v1.

Also, how do you get the candle and turbohead options? There's photos of them on the LF website but absolutely no mention of them anywhere in the product details. In fact, the site is so weird I might just pass on LF altogether until there's a US reseller option.

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 3 of the original LF1 models and I just bought the turbohead/candle from Khoo. A really nice addition to this light. I didn't know they had a V2.

pipspeak

Enlightened
The site says "LF! ver:2.0 is in stock now..." but I've no idea how old that statement is. The v2 details list it as having a 3W T-bin Luxeon

Where did you order the turbohead and how much additional throw does it produce?

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just emailed Khoo at Liteflux. I checked the site, it's the same light I have but it comes with the Turbohead / candle. The originals did not. I think it makes the beam much nicer, this light is a very good Seoul host as well. The candle mode is great for camping too. I use mine in single AA mode mostly.