Flashlight head as a Shotglass ?

spyderknut

Enlightened
I was looking at an empty AA mimimag head yesterday. Gold colored. I imagined briefly having a set as shotglasses. Of course, my heavy shot-drinking days are well behind me.

Anyone use flashlight parts for drinking?

Any other novel uses?

dudemar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Too hard to wash out, I would think. Need a seamless inner lsurface.

If the alcohol doesn't damage the anodization it's all good. I agree that it would be hard to wash out, but if you're going to be using it by yourself it shouldn't be a problem.

Just don't plan on sticking it back on the light.:poof::thinking:

Dudemar

Illum

Flashaholic
Can you imagine the market price of anything PK :eek:oo::laughing:

as in Pyrex shot glasses with PK's signature? hard anodized spoons with the surefire button style? aluminum mugs that resembles PK's head with a short verse of inspiration engraved in the back? turbo head paper weights? wee little flashlight ornaments that cost more than the tree?

no I can't actually...but I know whatever it maybe I might as sell sell a kidney :ohgeez:
but I'll STILL BUY IT! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

KevinL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pyrex shot glass please. My existing shot glasses are all wimpy ordinary glass. Pyrex would be cool. Then you can light shots on fire without worrying that it'll crack :D

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a shot glass that actually lights up? A Glo-Toob shot glass?

Not exactly flashlight related, but of possible interest to some here, there was a prototype Atwood shot glass made a while back. It's reportedly still in the queue, but has not made it to production yet.

Illum

Flashaholic
Pyrex shot glass please. My existing shot glasses are all wimpy ordinary glass. Pyrex would be cool. Then you can light shots on fire without worrying that it'll crack :D

I am unsure of what the thermal coefficients maybe for ordinary glass but spirits burn at lower temperatures than that of say...a gas fire
I haven't heard of shot glasses cracking, maybe chilled spirits:ohgeez: