Arc AAA Turquoise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Influence

Newly Enlightened
Still waiting for the Christmas present that was bought for me in like Dec... ARC AAA Turq. from Darkgear. So I guess it's safe to assume that you haven't gotten them yet either then Randy? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

Seth

Newly Enlightened
Randy,
I bet you & me will get a severe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twak.gif if we`d even mention the mythological DV Turq. Arc´s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seth

P.S.: Peter: I know they are hard to get even for you... but we can still dream, true? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seth

Newly Enlightened
Stingray:

The DV Led´s are more on the blue side, while the EV Led´s are more greenish.

I remember some1 complaining his new EV Arc. looked almost like an ordinary green LED /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The DV Led´s should look a lot more like "real" turq.

Seth

revolvergeek

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one DV and two EVs and much prefer the color of the DV. (I am keeping the two EVs as spares though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif )

Seth

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
revolvergeek said:
I have one DV and two EVs and much prefer the color of the DV. (I am keeping the two EVs as spares though. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif )

[/ QUOTE ]
You have what??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif
A DV turq. AAA???

They must be as seldom as brass Arc´s... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I´d pay the price of an AAA premium + some extra $$$ if I could get a DV from one of Arc´s retailers... Randy, do you hear me? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Seth

Seth

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Bad Influence said:
Still waiting for the Christmas present that was bought for me in like Dec... ARC AAA Turq.

[/ QUOTE ]

B I,

be assured that they are absolutely worth waiting any amount of time.

A turq. Arc AAA will make you forget about any other single LED light. Incredibly small... incredibly bright.

Beam characteristics are more flood type than a white Nichia, easily lightening up a whole room.

You won´t be disappointed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Seth

Gone Jeepin

Enlightened
I got the EV from Randy last fall and the package was hand marked EV on the lower right corner of the back. It is a great little light. For those of you waiting, don't worry, you will forget the wait when it arrives.

Bad Influence

Newly Enlightened
Just got informed from my gift buying source that it will be in her hands in about 3-4 days. WooHoo!

These are the Natural HA-III right?

darkgear.com

Enlightened
See miracles DO happen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oh I missed the question. No, they are Black. Arc hasn't made any Turquoise LED lights in HA Natural that I know of. You can always take the head off and put it in a natural body. :p

Best regards,
Randy

Bad Influence

Newly Enlightened
Oh well, black still works. And NO, I'm not going to order a natural body to put the head into. I get to savor this one as-is first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.