Obscure SF Question L60 length?

nzgunnie

Enlightened
Ilve seen an L60 weapon classic weapon light body for sale c/w z32 bezel. It looks rather short, like about half a 6P.

Is there any adapter (ie the A19) that can be added to it to make it the right length to accept 2xCR123s?

Size15's

Flashaholic
The A19 will not work. If you want to use the L60 to create a two-SF123A light then the A19 is too long and has the wrong threads on the body-end.

Lamp Modules like the L60 have shorter threads designed to screw into housings.
The component you need is the A21 Universal Housing Body.

P115.jpg

Size15's

Flashaholic
The Classic WeaponLights are some of the more complex 'LEGO' of SureFire's extensive product range. It's a whole lot easier when you have the various components to experiment and try things out.

socom1970

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Al, are there any of Surefire's products that you DON"T have??? I could only dream of having the amount and variety of Surefire lights/parts that your collection contains. You TOTALLY ROCK!!!! :rock:

Size15's

Flashaholic
Thanks for your support - I do what I can and have been fortunate to gather together a wide variety of SureFire products, and an even wider SureFire knowledge over the years.
There are plenty I don't have (and have no interest in either). There is plenty I still don't know but that's one of the things that keeps me interested.

I learn new things about SureFire all the time. Even just now I was searching for a photo that somebody emailed me for and I discovered I had a photo of an early handgun WeaponLight hiding in the middle of a group of SureFires - a model I'd previously only ever had line-art for. I have over 1GB of SureFire photos so I can even surprise myself sometimes by what I already have!

Al

Russianesq

Enlightened

I dont know what I am more impressed about.

The amount of Surefire's or the 1GB of Surefire photos...................( thinking) ........ = the amount of Surefire lights u have. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: