• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti S-27 PD F/S SOLD NOTHING TO SEE HERE :)

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all
NEW PICS BOTTOM POST!!!
Ok it pains me to do this but i need new toys and have reached maximum capacity :)

Up for sale is my Ti S-27 PD.
rarely used as the PD/mule takes up that space.
This one has the Blue Trit but if that is an issue for the buyer we may be able to work something out for a green trit piston.

This one is one of 25 that Don McG was experimenting around with different crenulation depths in the head as seen in the Pics.

Looking for $550 including paypal+insured CONUS Shipping.
PLEASE SEE NEW PICS ON BOTTOM POST!!

I will hit it up with some polish/lube before it gets to you.

Please Post or PM if you WILL BUY IT>
If i sell it PM or face to face i will let all buyers know immediatly but be aware that could happen.

thanks all and happy holidays

JImmy

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: Ti S-27 PD For Sale PRICE DROP!!!!

Tossed a good price drop in $575 still including CONUS INSURED SHIPPING and NO Paypal price addition
Its the holiday season so what the hell!!

Though i'm in need of cash..... I would really have a hard time not thinking about a Tom Anderson Ti Twister or Ti Double Exposure Twister... I can control myself from buying on but put in my face.....oh darn, oh darn.

JImmy

Last edited:

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is my favorite light ever. Someone is going to be overjoyed when they get this.... :)

BassMan

Newly Enlightened

What condition is light in ? It looks to be kinda scuffed up here and there ??? Do you know what led it has ?

knifebright

Enlightened

It Has a Seoul P4 led (S series). The light basically sits on my shelf and in my bag every now and again gets TV play time. Sure with the macro shots you can see some lite "Scuffs" but its Titanium which picks up "Scuffs" very easily. I'll run some flitz over it later tonight and take another pic (it aint gonna be no kenster job :) ).

Check out the "PD vs the HIghway Post" if you have time, these baby's can be rode down the highway with a human on top and barely get hurt.

JImmy

Bolek

Enlightened

I'am completly new with McGizmo lights. Just recived my first one ( a wonderfull Ti mule sold by Souptee). Then I'll love to have others lights with more throw. Sory for that naive questions :What sort of battery are compatible with a Ti S-27 PD ? I reed that 2* 16340 and 1* 17670 fit. What levels with what run time can be achived with rechargables batteries ?

knifebright

Enlightened

Bolek it takes CR123 or a recharable Rcr123. Single cell only, i think you may be thinking of the double cell version (that one will take 17650 ect).

EasilyLED yes indeed that's my favorite part of raw Ti, though coatings are great RAW gives you that ability to buff away.!!!

Ok people ok, I'm going to get a buffin, blow the dust off of it, take some machine marks away, and take new picture. I didn't even notice the darn marks until i noticed the darn digital macro setting on my camera.

Jimmy

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened
Re: Ti S-27 PD F/S NEW PICS PRICE DROP!!!!

Hey all
As promised i've put a little elbow errr ahh i mean "thumb grease into it" and hit up the S27 with some polish. Ah how i love titanium, if it was steel i would have just tosed it (ya right).

Its now mostly "SCUFF" free but machine marks are still there if you bust out the macro shots or the electron microscope.

Here are the Pics, taken on the same setting (digital macro close ups).
Once i was done polishing and taking the pics, i've sealed the light in a hyperbolic chamber to preserve its shelf queeness ;) thats a joke BTW.

27-2001.jpg

27-2002.jpg

And Now $550, Pay to Work :)

JImmy

Last edited:

BassMan

Newly Enlightened

what's approx output in lumens ?

Bolek

Enlightened

If you can send it to France for 575$ I take it.

knifebright

Enlightened

International is way way more expensive than the increased domestic prices these days, as well as the San Francisco Post offices only have 1 or 2 windows open so international takes 1-1.5 hours for me to accomplish.

If you will pay for the shipping and take all responsibility any risk in shipping abroad brings about, I will wait in the line.
Let me know and i'll help you out.
JImmy

Last edited:

knifebright

Enlightened

I'm gonna try $550 shipped/insured CONUS.

Everyone broke like me? :)

I had to stop by the post office today and it was scary, internatinal will be really really tough but not out of the question with above criteria.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast

These lights have arguably the finest general purpose beam of any light on the planet. I have marveled at how wonderfully useful it is for any task requiring a flashlight.

This is a fantastic light at a very fair price and I am surprised that it is still here.

knifebright

Enlightened

This is a fantastic light at a very fair price and I am surprised that it is still here.

I'm surprised too, maybe its cause I wasn't wearing latex gloves when i picked it up and i looked at it ****-eyed :)
Goatee thanks bud and i agree its such a useable beam profile, but i've got enough Ti to live on.....i think :)
Jimmy

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Anyone looking for a Great Ti Light...This is an unbelievable deal!!
Are you kidding me ..McGizmo Ti is the Finest !!
Great price from a great seller+++AAA

mbely2

Enlightened

Someone please take this light! It is getting really hard to resist.. LOL :)

How is twisting action on this one? Is it smooth?

Mark