How do you know if a light is in stock at the fenix store?

Rzr800

Enlightened
You can call them (contact info is a little hard to find; yet it is there on the right somewhere in the middle of the page). It's a good question and I like dealing with the Fenix-Stores; yet one has to be careful.

I had one 'well rspected' :rolleyes: vendor (not the Fenix-store) right here at CPF try to confirm in stock shipment (and even the shipment itself) not once..but twice...then ten minutes later e-mail to ask whether I just wanted to cancel the whole order or what they had already backordered!

Obviously, these 'quick ships' are nothing but a scam to get around claiming that everything is in stock before you push the 'pay' button; not to mention a two-bit way to get around spending the proper amount of money on your software to prevent it.

Believe it or not; I even had the president of the company trying to argue his 'right' to act this way and if the package is sent UPS?...they sure as heck aren't going to issue the more expensive call tag that has UPS pick up the mistakenly sent package at your door...they'll want you to get in your car to find a service center and take it there yourself.

Last edited: