Roller coaster luck....

Secur1

Enlightened
These past few weeks i've had major a major case of what i can only describe as roller coaster luck....

Bad luck - Got fired due to cut backs.
Good luck - Managed to get another job within 1 week.
Bad luck - Took me almost a month to get any kind of news about my Boxer 24w which was sent to PTS for service.
Good luck - Everything was ok, just holidays got too heavy for PTS and i ended up getting a v2 light.
Bad luck - Unfortunately PTS shipped the light to my previous address in Ireland, besides me giving them my new address in Greece.
Good luck - I got a very good friend in Ireland who is going to pick up the parcel and send it to me.
Bad luck - I'm gonna have to pay for the shipping charges and i am very low on funds due to the job thing....

It's just been a few weeks of HOORAYYYYYYY ---- OH CRAP ----- HOORAYYYYY ---- OH CRAP
Now i know all these are just small things but they add up and they do get to me... I also know that things could be much worse, but they could also be much better.......

scubasteve1942

Enlightened
It's been a pretty interesting week here aswell. :buddies: heres to what will hopefully be a much better next week.

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
I know what you're talking about, too - I hate that, when things just go back and forth like that..