aa fenix

Gatsby

Enlightened
The first two AFAIK operate the same but have two different emitters - #1 has a Cree, #2 has a Luxeon Rebel 80. They have multiple modes including strobe and SOS, plus three levels, accessed sequentially.

#3 is a two stage light - clicky and access two levels by twisting the bezel. Same emitter as #2 but a simplified user interface.

I just bought an L1T v2.0 myself as I like the simple interface and the option to turn it on in either low or high directly. But many like the L1D interface. All three are digitally regulated.

ekincam

Newly Enlightened
What is the difference between the two emitters as far as output and run time for the CREE and R80?

Gunner12

Flashaholic
The Cree XR-E P4(The one used in the L1D-CE) is about the same in output to the Rebel 80 version but the Rebel usually has a warmer tint and better color rendering.

I would go for the Power-Pack. You get the Q5 version of the light(about 30% brighter then the normal CE version) and a CR123 option if you need more light.

1 and 2 are about the same except for the LED differences stated above and the 3rd one is a simpler 2 stage light with a forward clickie.