Fenix T1 tailcap issue

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello all, just received my Fenix T1. Hefty light, bigger than I thought. I like IT.

My tailcap sometimes does not want to stay on. It clicks but doesn't stay on.
Anybody else have this issue?

greenLED

Flashaholic
Yup. I thought I had damaged the mechanism after a "toss" across a room, but then I heard of other people with the same problem. I'd get in touch with 4sevens.

Did you try cycling through it a few times (on-off-on-off-on... etc.)? The switch I have works OK for a few clicks, and then somewhere along the cycles I get problems.

skalomax

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Green.
It came out the box not working properly. I must have put around 100 cycles already to see If the problem could be fixed, No luck though.

I'll try and get in touch with 4sevens then.

:thumbsup:

SenderGreen

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Green.
It came out the box not working properly. I must have put around 100 cycles already to see If the problem could be fixed, No luck though.

I'll try and get in touch with 4sevens then.

:thumbsup:

I have a T1 with a bad switch. I emailed Fenix-store, they were very quick to reply and have already sent me a replacement switch (hasn't arrived just yet). I am very pleased with both the light itself (except the clip) and the service from Fenix-Store.

Include your order number if you contact them via email. They had to reply to my first email with a request for the order number. So you may save a little time that way.

Khaytsus

Enlightened
Yup. I thought I had damaged the mechanism after a "toss" across a room, but then I heard of other people with the same problem. I'd get in touch with 4sevens.

Did you try cycling through it a few times (on-off-on-off-on... etc.)? The switch I have works OK for a few clicks, and then somewhere along the cycles I get problems.

Okay, I gotta ask.. Seen you mention it several times.. Why did you toss the T1?