• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB - Vital Gear Blk FB1, FB2

Groundhog66

Banned
FB1 or FB2, preferably black but will also take Natural. Please contact me whit what you have available, help a brother out huh?

Tim
:wave:

Last edited:

pbs357

Enlightened
I tried to order one from Supremeco and they said they were sold out (both black and natural) but that they'd notify me when/if they got more. What really got me was that not only was there no notification of "out of stock" but that I got this message AFTER giving my order and payment info!

:thumbsdow

Groundhog66

Banned
I tried to order one from Supremeco and they said they were sold out (both black and natural) but that they'd notify me when/if they got more. What really got me was that not only was there no notification of "out of stock" but that I got this message AFTER giving my order and payment info!

REALLY glad I didn't pull the trigger then, thank you for the info.

:grin2:

koala

Flashlight Enthusiast

That sucks did you ask for a refund?

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Well that sucks.. I was going to order an FB2 and FB3 body to try them out.

pbs357

Enlightened
There was no refund; as I did not complete the final stage of ordering. However, it makes me nervous to give out my payment info without transacting. That's why I was so upset that there was no "out of stock" notification on their website.

Hey if there is a second FB2 out there, please let me know. After Groundhog gets his, I'm looking for one too.