BEST prices on streamlght pro-polymers !!

Saiga

Enlightened
I'm sure many of you are also looking at christmas as an excuse to buy more lights, if even for someone else. I just found the best prices i've seen anywhere on streamlights. I didn't compare all prices, but prices on the two i have already jumped out at me. Sportsmansguide has the 3C pro-polymer WITH batteries for $22, and the 4AA, also with batteries, for $19 and change.These are -10% club-member prices, but it seems most people i talk to that are familiar with SG are already members,and if so, you know there are further discount codes that can be used in addition to these prices. Just tryin' to help out.....:thumbsup:

toolpig1

Enlightened
I've been hanging around for quite sometime. The mention of the mostly forgotten propolymer pushed me to post. I found a local brick and mortar store that has a fantastic selection of flashlights, including the entire Streamlight and Pelican line up. Also, some Uk, Surefire, and Mag. Their prices are the best that I have seen.
The company website is: www.fox-intl.com
This company supplies police, fire, and rescue equipment. An on-line request for a print catalog will be answered in a few days. I bought a few of my all time favorite flashlights to give as gifts, the Streamlight propolymer 4AA luxeon. Price was $23.95 for black and $26.95 for yellow. Oddly, they are $24.95 in the print catalog for either color. With every new brighter light that comes out, I am still blown away by this light. Fantastic throw from a 1 watt luxeon while still producing decent sidespill, cheap to feed, perfect power regulation, indestructible, and one of the best feeling clickie switches of all time.
I also picked up the Pelican 7060 for $108.95 (that may have been a special price in November, but the current price is still better than most). This thing will weld your eyelids shut!

Scott_T

Newly Enlightened
Fox is where I got my propoly, it was the best deal I could find.
I'm really considering modding mine with a new LED since streamlight wont upgrade it. I just hate to void my warranty and getting into the reflector is a real *****.