• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired AMc-Mule **SOLD**

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
Brand new from the latest wave. I love the gorgeous host, but the emitter is too cool a tint for my taste, so I am going to try to snag one of the upcoming hosts that doesn't have a light engine installed and build my own. Like all of the Aleph parts, these are SureFire E-series compatible. I am planning to mate the one I wind up keeping with an E1W Winelight, which I think will produce two great lights that look fantastic with Wine against the Nickel.

I no longer own a Ti Mule non-mizer to compare with, but this one is brighter than a Ti Mule mizer, and considerably lighter in weight. I'd guess it falls between the Ti Mule mizer and non-mizer in brightness.

$205 shipped Priority Insured or $215 international.

Cash only Paypal (no credit cards, no debit cards, no 3%) or Money Order only.

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: AMc-Mule

Great grab Griff!

Glad to see two of the best 'round here square up such a good deal.

griff

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Jim!! I've got a Ti mule so I will make some comparisons on output:twothumbs . By the way ,Nice Wide stance Porsche !! What color is that??

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow, that was quick!

Zee Mule, she eez zold!!

PM coming back to you, Griffster. :twothumbs

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Jim!! I've got a Ti mule so I will make some comparisons on output:twothumbs . By the way ,Nice Wide stance Porsche !! What color is that??
Slate Grey Metallic ;) Please post some pics of the two Mules side-by-side, and let me know how they compare in output and beam pattern! Enjoy...